ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hi Chris,
the ACC club is great in my opinion. I drive also at LFM but this can be (and is) very frustrating, because many drivers seems to be in hotlap mode during the races and crashes are not seldom. In contrast our members take care when driving, most likely because they know each other. I hope to take part in many ACC club races because it’s fun and competitive.
Regards, Michael

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'd love to have more drivers join but I'm not sure why we aren't having full grids each week. Each new series I put out a front page article and we have the weekly club race update on the front page too. The racing is top notch and the friendly atmosphere from all drivers on the forum is brilliant.

If you guys are members of other forums or know anyone that might want to race with us please do spread the word :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Are you enjoying the races so far?
I think I've enjoyed all my races here since I started a year ago, in all the racing I've done I don't think I've had any areas of concern. Although my RD account is fairly old I’ve only just got sucked into sim racing recently due to this community.
Has the driving standard and sportsmanship been to the level you'd expect?
The standard of driving and skill level is pretty spot on, the field is varied but even the fastest drivers are not out of reach (no offence!) if you put the time in.
Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from me?
The event pages are fine, i cant think how to improve on them to comment much more. This answer is probably better to come from someone new in maybe.
Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?
The laid back approach is also fine but id also be up for anything new/serious.

That aside I don’t mind helping out where I can, to take some hassle away. The worse thing that can happen is that it becomes a chore as the motivation to do it will surely fade!

Just to note, and this may only apply to me but I never see or take notice of the articles on the home page. If that’s what you mean by the front page?

I may have it totally wrong though, I don’t use the site enough to know much about it. I just skip to the forum… I can’t be the only one :roflmao:

I think a huge plus is having the practice server on and running prior to the race, to me this has helped the community grow and get to know each other by far the most (well at least for me).

Just because I’ve joined a few other communities practice servers in the past and this is just me spitballing, but opening the server to the public during the week might entice more drivers to join RD and sign up. I know I’ve joined a few communities on Discord channels because of this…

Last edited:
I think a huge plus is having the practice server on and running prior to the race, to me this has helped the community grow and get to know each other by far the most (well at least for me).

Just because I’ve joined a few other communities practice servers in the past and this is just me spitballing, but opening the server to the public during the week might entice more drivers to join RD and sign up. I know I’ve joined a few communities on Discord channels because of this…
That sounds like a great idea actually. I can't see any reason why we couldn't have the practice server public.

This series and community is great.
I really enjoyed every race, despite my own good or bad performance.
Here you can trust people, and if something wild happens people apologize and wait.
Something i really miss at LFM for example. There you get rammed and nearly everyone does not care. Like @mklengel said, here it is different.

For the current series.
I like the various conditions, this is something that adds a lot more realism to the races.

And in terms of the ranking system i like it also. I mean, to see after 8(6) races
what you achived is in general not wrong. It brings the 1-2 extra testsession just to be as good as possible prepared (or not...:roflmao:)
As long there is no turn in friendly behaviour i don't think there speaks anything against a ranking.

What i wish for the future are 1-2 special events a year around some iconic real races. A 2.4hrs at Spa or 1.5hr Bathurst for example.

All in all, you are doing a great job here @SwannyUK . There is so much help and info around setups, racing strategy and other stuff that even for beginners this is a great place to start.:thumbsup:

The practice server is now as follows:
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Practice Server
Password: No password required
I’d just like to mention that I hold no responsibility for damages incurred to vehicles during this period. :roflmao:

I’m sure it’ll be fine, there is decent people searching lobbies ;)

That's actually on my "to do" list :D

I'm planning a special event when the series finishes, maybe a 2.4hrs of Spa on a Saturday evening with changing weather like we saw at Imola.
In

Even if we can do 2 man random team generated stuff.

People sign up get paired with a random other for the event (to lesson the chance of Swanny and Seb getting paired together) lol

Sign ups would have to commit though or it would be crap for the teammate if they failed

Even if we can do 2 man random team generated stuff.

People sign up get paired with a random other for the event (to lesson the chance of Swanny and Seb getting paired together) lol

Sign ups would have to commit though or it would be crap for the teammate if they failed
Team events are awesome, I've done 2 team endurance races before and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how this works from a server setup point of view or how much more work load that would generate. We'd also need a lot more drivers!

Team events are awesome, I've done 2 team endurance races before and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how this works from a server setup point of view or how much more work load that would generate. We'd also need a lot more drivers!
Yea indeed, I’ve only ever seen YouTube streamers doing it and it does look awesome

Nice idea!
Would be great when it works like fastest/slowest, 2nd fastest/2nd slowest etc.
But, i think for a team event series, you need all drivers to be happy with it.

Nice idea!
Would be great when it works like fastest/slowest, 2nd fastest/2nd slowest etc.
But, i think for a team event series, you need all drivers to be happy with it.
Yea honestly during the race to determine the fastest and slowest I will not end up last just to be paired with the fastest.

Actually it might end up with everyone wiping out on the first corner to get the first DNF :roflmao:

I vote for Swanny doing a live tombola draw :roflmao::whistling:

Last edited:
For random pairings, I think all drivers would at least have to match or better a maximum lap time (like the 103% rule in F1) to enter. Not an issue for single events, but if you are pairing up with someone for an endurance event, you want to at least know they can get around the track at a reasonable pace safely.

For random pairings, I think all drivers would at least have to match or better a maximum lap time (like the 103% rule in F1) to enter. Not an issue for single events, but if you are pairing up with someone for an endurance event, you want to at least know they can get around the track at a reasonable pace safely.
Yea true, we just need numbers to be anywhere near that sort of play :thumbsup:

For some reason RD drivers seem to be more interested in AC than ACC?

Hi Chris, there is a small thing to improve on the RD site. An event (=race) should have an iCal url to get the event in a personal calendar. Simracing does this and I like this feature.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.