ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
1676555062134.png

Monday night endurance series

Welcome to the ACC racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to PM me or post on this thread.

All premium members can sign up for this series. Each event will have it's own thread so keep an eye out on the club forum each week.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here

We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair.

Voice chat is available on our
discord if you want to use it

20:00 UTC 30 minute practice
20:25 UTC 15 minute qualifying
20:40 UTC 1 hour race
Mandatory stop with tyre change
Random weather with accelerated time
Short formation lap / rolling start

EventDateTrack
Test23-JanBarcelona
Round 130-JanMonza
Round 206-Feb*Silverstone*
Round 313-FebImola(DLC)
Round 420-FebLaguna Seca(DLC)
Round 527-FebZandvoort
Round 606-MarKyalami(DLC)
Round 713-Mar*Suzuka(DLC)*
Round 820-MarSpa
* * = Night time race

Look through this thread for tips and advice, if it isn't covered just ask :)
Driver Standings
PositionDriverPoints
1Chris S @SwannyUK146
2Andrew S @sebastalona136
3Ricardo J @RicardoJorge92101
4Will H @Trox95
5Johann S @bobbyD_92
6Enrico P @huggybendy81
7Robert B @rborowik81
8Carlos B @CarlosB75
9Oliver Z @akephoe69
10Michael K @mklengel62
11Andre N @Nascentes49
12Alexis M @McFlunch42
13HARRY B @Hazzatron1941
14Carsten S @Kischte29
15Ricardo U @Ricoow28
16Jay C @Jay Clarke 6627
17Myles R @tabletmctablet24
18Tom C @Reefabus23
19Taj J @Taj Johal19
20Rich G @Rich Green17
21Piotrek B @Piotrek Blaszczak13
22Callum K @Supersoulfighta11
23Douglas A @Douglas Aird5
24Cengiz G @Cengiz Gencer0
*Includes: Monza, Silverstone, Imola, Laguna Seca, Zandvoort, Kyalami & Suzuka results
2 drop scores, your best 6 results count. Drop scores calculated after race #7.

Last edited:
As you may or may not have noticed the RD SGP community is no more. Testing of WSS showed people didn't like having to run an APP along with signing up to yet another service.

This leaves me with hosting on our own server which I have no experience with. I'm asking for help and it will be more work but I'm desperately trying to give you guys a series and an easy sign up process. Hold in there and I'll bring you an update when I have one - We've got some awesome drivers on here that I want to race with again soon! I'm passionate about our ACC club and want to make it work but I only volunteer for this using my own time so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Not having a dedicated sim setup I’ve just got my gear back set up for some practice, I think I need it :roflmao:

I remember my early days with an ironing board and IKEA Poang!
Haha, had to Google Ikea Poang, quality!

I’ve been slowly buying stuff but if I want a cockpit I have concerns over the space it would take up. I’m not sure I can get it to fit in the room I’ve claimed as my cave lol

Haha, had to Google Ikea Poang, quality!

I’ve been slowly buying stuff but if I want a cockpit I have concerns over the space it would take up. I’m not sure I can get it to fit in the room I’ve claimed as my cave lol

Clear the space, measure it out mate.

I have a SimLab GT1-Evo and the foot print is really quite small. Granted I have triples which make it a little wider, but even with an Ultrawide single it’s very neat.

Last edited:
Clear the space, measure it out mate.

I have a SimLab GT1-Evo and the foot print is really quite small. Granted I have triples which make it a little wider, but even with an Ultrawide single it’s very neat.
@Trox I Have the same rig with a single 49". As Andrew says the footprint is small especially if you went with an integrated monitor mount.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%