ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I’ll check that one out, I’m sure I’ve seen Swannys in a photo.

I do like the idea of a single Ultra wide over the standard 16:9 screen I have and I take it being a Simlab it’s pretty solid as well.

Last edited:
I’ll check that one out, I’m sure I’ve seen Swannys in a photo.

I do like the idea of a single Ultra wide over the standard 16:9 screen I have and I take it being a Simlab it’s pretty solid as well.
Yeh, loving my setup now. Andrew gave me some great advice and that was to order some castor wheels to fit during the build. I had to move the rig out when adjusting the pedal plate a few times - it was a life saver!

Are these rigs okay to use with caster wheels always fitted?

I do quite a bit of road riding and I train on Zwift/TrainerRoad when the weather is crap, being Scotland that’s more often than I like lol. The only way I think of achieving space is if it can be moved around for the days I can’t get out side.

Are these rigs okay to use with caster wheels always fitted?

I do quite a bit of road riding and I train on Zwift/TrainerRoad when the weather is crap, being Scotland that’s more often than I like lol. The only way I think of achieving space is if it can be moved around for the days I can’t get out side.

Absolutely. Can support no problem and don’t budge when sat in the rig.

Be warned though, as soon as you build a rig, you then want to start hanging things off it!

Can get expensive!:roflmao:
I can second that haha. Ordered an extra mount point for my shifter. Used one of the metal mouse pads on top so I could mount my shifter but also remove it and put my thrust master throttle on there for flying in DCS. So many things you can do, change, tweak etc.

Last edited:
I can second that haha. Ordered an extra mount point for my shifter. Used one of the metal mouse pads on top so I could mount my shifter but also remove it and put my thrust master throttle on there for flying in DCS. So many things you can do, change, tweak etc.

I ordered the quad monitor mount a few months ago but still undecided whether to go for a forth. I like the idea of not having to tab out to access other apps in car, but not sure if it will be a distraction whilst driving. Undecided.

I remember my early days with an ironing board and IKEA Poang!

oooh. I am way more professional than that! I actually got an IKEA Table that I use! :D
Well, I use half of it, as I don't live alone, and I share the table. Feel bad every time I clamp on the wheel, and start rattling around, the table is about as solid as dry spaghetti it feels like :roflmao:

oooh. I am way more professional than that! I actually got an IKEA Table that I use! :D
Well, I use half of it, as I don't live alone, and I share the table. Feel bad every time I clamp on the wheel, and start rattling around, the table is about as solid as dry spaghetti it feels like :roflmao:
I had a similar setup with an IKEA table top. I made it stable by using a metal L bracket that had holes in it, lined it up with one of the leg fixing holes then the other end screwed in the wall.

I had a similar setup with an IKEA table top. I made it stable by using a metal L bracket that had holes in it, lined it up with one of the leg fixing holes then the other end screwed in the wall.

Concrete walls here. Not going to do that. Also, not planning on living here until I die, so, keeping the holes in the wall at a minimum.
We did have to reinforce the table with an extra leg in the middle, with 3 PC monitors on it, it already started to bend slightly :roflmao:

The series calendar is now in the original post :D

First test event will be next monday, sign up here

No SGP needed now so just reply to the event thread saying you are in, password will be linked in the event thread.

Can't wait to get back on track with you all!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back