ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Well, this is unfortunate

I think the remaining tracks maybe a cause for concern…
76994357-55BC-466D-82EA-DD30BE835A65.jpeg

I predict a tough time ahead, Roll on Spa! :roflmao:

Last edited:
I've always worked off the track temp as it's in direct contact with the tyres. If you work with ambient and it works for you then that's cool :thumbsup:
I'm sure you know what you are doing :) Until now I always used the informations from Jardiers video:

He states the pressure depends mainly on the ambient temp. On the other side track and ambient temps are going hand in hand. I will try to look for the track temp. It remains interesting.

Driver Standings

Pos.
Driver
Chris S @SwannyUK
56​
2​
Will H @Trox
47​
3​
Oliver Z @akephoe
30​
4​
Michael K @mklengel
27​
5​
Enrico P @huggybendy
25​
6​
Johann S @bobbyD_
22​
7​
Andrew S @sebastalona
19​
8​
HARRY B @Hazzatron19
17​
9​
Andre N @Nascentes
17​
10​
Ricardo J @RicardoJorge92
17​
11​
Piotrek B @Piotrek Blaszczak
13​
12​
Myles R @tabletmctablet
12​
13​
Callum K @Supersoulfighta
11​
14​
Alexis M @McFlunch
11​
15​
Carsten S @Kischte
9​
16​
Taj J @Taj Johal
7​
17​
Rich G @Rich Green
6​
18​
Douglas A @Douglas Aird
5​
19​
Robert B @rborowik
2​
20​
Tom C @Reefabus
1​
*Includes: Monza & Silverstone results

Last edited:
Hi, would it be possible to sign up for the next race at Imola and onwards? And are there any experience requirements at all? I’m beginner/rookie. Thanks
Sure Jay, keep an eye out in the club forum for an Imola thread (hopefully in the next day or 2) Each race has its own sign up thread. All experience levels welcome, just make sure you are familiar with the track / racing line :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sure Jay, keep an eye out in the club forum for an Imola thread (hopefully in the next day or 2) Each race has its own sign up thread. All experience levels welcome, just make sure you are familiar with the track / racing line :thumbsup:
Perfect! Will keep eye out for that, and will practice the track also, I always try to get as much practice in as I can on circuits I’m not too familiar with. But most I know. Thanks

Driver Standings
Pos.
Driver
Will H @Trox
Chris S @SwannyUK
Enrico P @huggybendy
Oliver Z @akephoe
Johann S @bobbyD_
Andrew S @sebastalona
Michael K @mklengel
Ricardo J @RicardoJorge92
HARRY B @Hazzatron19
Andre N @Nascentes
Carlos B @CarlosB
Myles R @tabletmctablet
Taj J @Taj Johal
Alexis M @McFlunch
Piotrek B @Piotrek Blaszczak
Callum K @Supersoulfighta
Carsten S @Kischte
Rich G @Rich Green
Robert B @rborowik
Jay C @Jay Clarke 66
Douglas A @Douglas Aird
Tom C @Reefabus
Cengiz G @Cengiz Gencer
*Includes: Monza, Silverstone & Imola results

Last edited:
Just getting a feel for how you guys are finding the ACC Club now we've got a few races under our belts.

• Are you enjoying the races so far?
  • Has the driving standard and sportsmanship been to the level you'd expect?
  • Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from me?
  • Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?
No right or wrong answers, just interested to see what you like about it and if there is anything we can possibly improve on (within reason - only me doing this in the little spare time I get) :)

Cheers guys.

Just getting a feel for how you guys are finding the ACC Club now we've got a few races under our belts.

• Are you enjoying the races so far?
  • Has the driving standard and sportsmanship been to the level you'd expect?
  • Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from me?
  • Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?
No right or wrong answers, just interested to see what you like about it and if there is anything we can possibly improve on (within reason - only me doing this in the little spare time I get) :)

Cheers guys.
Hi Chris, as a relative newcomer to sim racing this is a perfect setting for me personally to acquire the competitive experience I need, I have of course played multiple titles on console etc, but this level of immersion and on PC is new territory and I must say it’s absolutely great! I found the Race Department whilst searching for various tutorials and tips on ACC and how to progress within the online community, was always nervous and kinda dreading the climb up to something like LFM so I joined a small group initially and she does some cool community races for fun (she races LFM mostly so she is well busy) we had a four race series and tbh I was never higher than last or second last but that was no problem as I really just wanted to start somewhere. So RD was really perfect timing! Actually gutted I missed the first two lol, but was late to the party, and honestly everyone here is just the friendliest bunch you could find, whilst being competitive and damn fast with it hahaha, I really hope there can be a way to have regular series here and have a great grid full of different level drivers for great clean racing, moving forwards I imagine that will be a burden for you alone, I’m sure the staff here would maybe get you some help? Or at least some elbow pads and knee pads in case you go skateboarding again ! Sorry couldn’t help it! Anyhow….. looking forward to more of the same as I don’t like moving around place to place tbh so it would be nice to have a regular team to race with. Great job mate! The last race was gruelling and absolute fun to drive in.

I think you are doing a fab job Chris! I think this is very welcoming for newbies and more experinced racings alike. I feel like there is a good level of compotision all over. I like the laid backness of the scroing system. Also from my side there have been 0 muders and no silly shunts which is always good. Plus I always like people givng thier race reports as well!

Only thing we need more of is.... People! I think we do well agaisnt the other series going on at RD but more drivers never hurts! I dont know the best way to get the word out there but, with racing generally the more the better!

I think the numbers are defo the same if not up agaisnt the last ACC series you did though which means we are going in the right direction! 30 car grid would be a dream!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back