ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Last edited:
  • Are you enjoying the races so far?

This is my first experience racing in a comunity. Previously I only joined random open lobies, which is very hit and miss.
The races have been a very cool experience. 1h long races are good to properly get into the groove and actually learn a thing or two.

• Has the driving standard and sportsmanship been to the level you'd expect?
As it has been mentioned, there are people in every level, and we do differently depending on tracks, so it's competitive, but very layed back, which I enjoy.
Everyone here is extremely nice and racing is very fair. For my first experience in a comunity, I'm afraid I'll get spoiled! You've raised this comunity well Chris! :)

• Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from me?
I have no expectations given no past experience, so, to me, everything has been top notch.
  • Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?
Big yes! Takes the presure off of a bad race or a no show.
No right or wrong answers, just interested to see what you like about it and if there is anything we can possibly improve on (within reason - only me doing this in the little spare time I get) :)
Not much in the way of feedback from my end. All has been awesome.
Thank you Chris and everyone in the group!
Also thank you @Nascentes for inviting me here.

The practice server is now as follows:
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Practice Server
Password: No password required
Saw new people joining the server.
Tried to let them know what the server was and the dude almost fled! :ninja:

Managed to explain I just wanted to let him know so he could think about joining us monday.
He stuck around for a few laps and knows where to find us.

If you read this, welcome to the group dude! :)

Saw new people joining the server.
Tried to let them know what the server was and the dude almost fled! :ninja:

Managed to explain I just wanted to let him know so he could think about joining us monday.
He stuck around for a few laps and knows where to find us.

If you read this, welcome to the group dude! :)
Awesome stuff, thanks for spreading the word!

bents.jpg

The #88 RD Bentley has left the paint shop and headed to @bobbyD_ :D

• Very much! I like the 60 minutes length, the track selection is really good, and the race at Imola with changing weather was awesome.
    • Yes, as always here in RD. The only incident I was involved was my fault, so nothing to complain. At Imola I lapped some slower drivers and their on-track behavior was flawless.
  • Are the event pages welcoming and easy to understand with enough interaction from me?
    • Yes. Would not change anything.
  • Are you enjoying scoring points in a more laid back "club series" setting rather than a serious league?
    • Yes. That's what I look for on a league. Drivers talking to each other, sharing knowledge, having fun.
As people already said, It could be nice to have a larger grid. I'm somehow active on ACC sub-reddit, and I think that it could be a good place to advertise the series and bring more drivers.
If it's ok, @SwannyUK , I can share it there. Or maybe share it with an official RD account. What do you think?

• Very much! I like the 60 minutes length, the track selection is really good, and the race at Imola with changing weather was awesome.
    • Yes, as always here in RD. The only incident I was involved was my fault, so nothing to complain. At Imola I lapped some slower drivers and their on-track behavior was flawless.
    • Yes. Would not change anything.
    • Yes. That's what I look for on a league. Drivers talking to each other, sharing knowledge, having fun.
As people already said, It could be nice to have a larger grid. I'm somehow active on ACC sub-reddit, and I think that it could be a good place to advertise the series and bring more drivers.
If it's ok, @SwannyUK , I can share it there. Or maybe share it with an official RD account. What do you think?
Share away! Any help getting more drivers on the grid is really appreciated, thanks.

my 2 cents:
    • yeah, despite the poor results!!
    • although the poor results are large done to me
    • Been racing on RD for a few years now, mostly AC. Looks like ACC is taking off slowly and the driving standards are just as good as in the AC Club
    • Yep, but I'm used to them now.
    • Yes, means I don't have to commit to a league. Unfortunately real life some time get in the way of sim racing, so club racing with a points table is perfect.
One suggestion, I really enjoy driving the GT4s. Maybe we could do one week GT4s, the next GT3s? We could drive the track first with the GT4s, gives everyone a chance to learn and race the track using a slower and easier car. Then the next week race the same track using the full fat GT3s.

Han and Brian, does something similar in the AC club, using MX5 and GT3s . Just a thought.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.