ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
i have the ACC screen all the time, allthough the Complete Set V 0.99.2 is in the Dashtemplate folder of Simhub.
Any idea how to remedy that?

thank you

i installed in a different directory and then copy/pasted the complete set-folder to simhub/dashtemplates.
Uninstalled and let the installer itself, install it to that directory and then i got a pop up saying there were things added.
I didn't have that before and since then it's working.

any idea when it will be updated again? i see TC and Brake bias and such aren't updated yet. Plus Lexus and Honda etc arent included yet.

Thanks

am really enjoying the dashes! fantastic job.
With the correct FOV i have a much better sence of immersion than the ingame dashes on the cars

Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

Finally ... Back on track

View attachment 324828
Here it is:
The latest most complete version of the Complete Dash Set.
These cars are covered:
  • Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 2013
  • Audi R8 LMS 2015
  • Bentley Continental GT3 2015
  • Bentley Continental GT3 2018
  • BMW M6 GT3 2017
  • Emil Frey Jaguar G3 2012
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 2018
  • Honda NSX GT3 2017
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 2015
  • Lexus RC F GT3 2016
  • McLaren 650S GTG3 2015
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3 2015
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 2015
  • Nissan...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This set is really good , thank you so much .
I have found that the button i have mapped to change SimHub screens works on some cars (McLaren) and the button i have mapped to ACC changes screens in others cars (Audi), is there a reason for this ?
I have one request if i may be so rude , is there any chance you could add the current race position somewhere in one of the empty places ? I know you have made these awesome dashes to replicate exactly as they are in game and IRL but this feature ( race position) is the main reason i use SimHub for in ACC .

Thanks for this amazing acc dash! It is really amazing!
Excepting the LED's (I'm using 32 LED, 4 Neopixel sticks): Here I observed some weird behavior. No matter which car I use when I activate the pit limiter, the 5 LEDs of the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 will also flash additionally. I imagine that in version 0.99 everything was OK. And maybe there are some minor other differences to the LED's in game (flashing at max rpm, ASO...).
But anyway thanks a lot for your great work!!!

[..]
I have found that the button i have mapped to change SimHub screens works on some cars (McLaren) and the button i have mapped to ACC changes screens in others cars (Audi), is there a reason for this ?
[..]
Excepting the LED's (I'm using 32 LED, 4 Neopixel sticks): Here I observed some weird behavior. No matter which car I use when I activate the pit limiter, the 5 LEDs of the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 will also flash additionally. I imagine that in version 0.99 everything was OK. And maybe there are some minor other differences to the LED's in game (flashing at max rpm, ASO...).
But anyway thanks a lot for your great work!!!
Will have a look at these when I am home from work in the evening.

I have one request if i may be so rude , is there any chance you could add the current race position somewhere in one of the empty places ? I know you have made these awesome dashes to replicate exactly as they are in game and IRL but this feature ( race position) is the main reason i use SimHub for in ACC .
Maybe I can add such an option and make it optional.
Have to think about it.

Maybe I can add such an option and make it optional.
Have to think about it.
Thanks mate , i and i know others dont like to have any HUD on screen and since ive had SimHub i have a dash that displays position solely for that feature but having your dashes display the actual ones from in game is great but i wont use it because i need race position .
If you did add it yours would be the only one used for ACC ;)

This set is really good , thank you so much .
I have found that the button i have mapped to change SimHub screens works on some cars (McLaren) and the button i have mapped to ACC changes screens in others cars (Audi), is there a reason for this ?[..]
Found the cause.
Forget to set this to "Unset":
upload_2019-9-17_17-30-37.png

New version this evening.

[..]
Excepting the LED's (I'm using 32 LED, 4 Neopixel sticks): Here I observed some weird behavior. No matter which car I use when I activate the pit limiter, the 5 LEDs of the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 will also flash additionally. [..]

Currently working on this issue.
Will (hopefully) fixed in this evenings build.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%