ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I installed dashes based on your guide, but the dash of BMW is still the same. Fuel Used is original, in yours it should be Fuel Left.
Btw, you should fix the info, since now all on dashes works.Timing, Oil and Water temps, TC, MAP and ABS are now in v0.72 working as you can see from the image bellow.
And idea?
acc-bmw-dash.jpg

Whats puzzling me, you said: "Double-Click on each file. It will get imported to SimHub." Now its actually just one file.
So just that? Does it get installed automatically? Or some other action is needed to install these dashes to ACC?

Last edited:
The dashes are chosen by magic automatically.
You still have to chose the right LED layout through SimHub:
upload_2019-5-2_10-12-2.png

This will select the GT-R GT3 2018 LEDs layout, even if you drive the BMW.

Magic, what kind of magic? I don`t get it, sorry. And it doesn`t work at all. Still original dashes there.
--
What I don`t get it, I put dashes into SimHub app, and they are under Dash Studio. So what to do, to use them in the ACC? How to "install" them?

Then it is simple:
Close SimHub!
Extract the download, you get this:
upload_2019-5-2_11-3-51.png

Open folder "DashStudio":
upload_2019-5-2_11-4-35.png

Double-click the file "ACC-CDS - The complete set V0.72.simhubdash".
The Dash will be installed.

Then copy the 3 files from folder "DLL" to your SimHub installation root folder:
upload_2019-5-2_11-9-17.png

Start SimHub.
Make sure the plugin is enabled:
upload_2019-5-2_11-11-46.png

Make sure ACC is the chosen game:
upload_2019-5-2_11-12-23.png

Start ACC, chose your favorite car and hit the track.

Hallo Ensi,
da ich glaube du verstehst auch Deutsch und mein Deutsch besser ist wie mein Englisch schreibe ich mal auf Deutsch. Sollte es ein Problem sein, versuche ich es nochmal auf Englisch.

Also ich habe deine neue Version von ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set 0.7.2 geladen und installiert. Die alte Version glaub 0.5.2 war das vor der Installation deinstalliert bzw. die Files gelöscht. Nun habe ich aber das Problem, dass ich die einzelnen Fahrzeug Dash nicht mehr wechseln kann und immer das vom Ferrari geladen wird. Im Auswahlbildschirm sieht es auch irgendwie komisch aus, markiere ich zb den Bentley werden mir auch die beiden Nissan mit markiert (siehe Screenshot). Trotzdem wird aber der Ferrari geladen. Egal was ich wähle, es wird immer der Ferrari geladen.

image1ckkc7.png

Installiert habe ich das ganze denke richtig. Also zuerst das File im DashStudio-Ordner per Doppelklick installiert, danach die drei Dateien im DLL-Ordner in das Stammverzeichnis von SimHub kopiert und im SimHub selbst die LED Datei importiert und gespeichert.

Wo kann der Fehler liegen bzw. was kann ich machen, dass es wieder funktioniert? Bin dir für jede Hilfe dankbar.

Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set 0.7.2 - Hotfix 1

As there where some issues in the last release I decided to release a little Hotfix.
Normaly it should be a newer version, but this would bring me out of sync with the versionnumber of ACC.

What is new / fixed:
  • Installer (for the first time).
  • Dashboards and LED mapping is now completely automated!
    The buttons to select the dash and the LEDs are still there, but they do exactly: NOTHING!
    View attachment 304273
  • Fixed a typo on the Bentley Dash Visual logic....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Started to work on the more or less "final" version.
upload_2019-5-5_20-25-32.png

All of the kind guys having downloaded my baby can you please do me and the whole SimHub community a favor?
Head over to the ACC forum and post in this thread that we need as much telemetry data as possible.
Many THX in advance.

hi, i'm have trouble with this. the only dash can see is the GTR's. I don't see those 3 folder in the download fide, only LED fold the rest is exploded.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 189
hi, i'm have trouble with this. the only dash can see is the GTR's. I don't see those 3 folder in the download fide, only LED fold the rest is exploded.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back