ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Seems to be a really strange day today! :confused:
But sorry, still doesn't work! Dash stucks in homescreen when entering the car and additionally you forgot the entire folder for the hardware LED's and the font folder, where I'm not sure if it is necesarry!

You're absolutely right, the folders are missing ....

Hulk.gif

Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

From trees and the forest

Here in good ol' Germany we have a saying:
"Wenn man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht sieht ..."
[When you can't see the forest for the trees ...]

Well, finally I (we) were able to find this little c**ksu**er :)
Many thanks to user kurtimuc. Will I ever meet you, I owe you a beer, cup of coffee or cup of tea.

Thanks for your patience and let me apologize for the not working realeases.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unluckily, this dashboard does not work forme and other guys. Stuck on loading screen on mobile device (android and iOS tested). Tried everything but this is not working :(

I can confirm that this dash set is working perfectly on my mobile (android) ;)
Thanks heaps for adding the race position . I only tested a few cars and it swapped automatically from dash to dash when i changed cars .
I hope all cars will eventually get the race position added .
Thanks again .

I have asked Simhub creator about the problem of stuck on loading screen on some mobile devices and this is his answer...
It seems that it will wont work on mobile devices with not enough memory...

SHWotever commented 12 hours ago
Hi !

Ah the ensy dash ! I'm admirative of the patience and details he put in it. But I'm afraid this dash is also the heaviest I've ever seen, it is loading about 340 widgets while typical simhub dashs usually contains 1 to 10 of them at best

Due to that, It is reaching the limits of the web engine model I currently use which is "preloading everything" to ensure the fastest screen switching possible. About this point, Safari is known to have very bad memory management and will indeed fail easily on a so big dashboard. About android, chrome manages it better but it may still fail if the phone does not have enough memory. I tried it on an Honor 9 and it loaded perfectly (except that it took more time than usual).

Obviously this dash is a specific case pushing far beyond the capacities I've designed the web engine for. Only a full rewrite taking this particular case into account, for instance by only loading the current screen and unloading everything else would allow to work around that. But it would certainly degrade the experience for all other more modest dashes by making screen switch way slower, which feels like a very bad compromise in my opinion.

@Ensi Ferrum
Could you be so kind and prepare a package with separate dashes for each car?
I'd appreciate it :)

[..]
@Ensi Ferrum
Could you be so kind and prepare a package with separate dashes for each car?
I'd appreciate it :)

I've thought about this as well in the last days.
Well to be honest I cannot promise you.
Maybe I will find the time to split it , maybe not.
Earliest possible timeframe is around christmas.

Btw, since the Dash is Open Source (except EnsiFerrum.ACC.dll and EnsiFerrum.ACCSharedMemory.dll) I don't see any problem if a nice and smart member of the community splits ACC-CDS into different Dashes. As long as I'm mentioned as the main author!

[..]
Btw, since the Dash is Open Source (except EnsiFerrum.ACC.dll and EnsiFerrum.ACCSharedMemory.dll) I don't see any problem if a nice and smart member of the community splits ACC-CDS into different Dashes. As long as I'm mentioned as the main author!
Maybe when I get some free time, I will split it up. After that, I will contact you to share a package of split dashes here.
Do you know if it is possible to assign the LEDs layout of each car to separate dashes? Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge about creating plugins...

BTW. Great work with the dashes! Thanks!

I really like this, but I install it and, it it all shows up as one pack only and nothing happens when I selected it in the Simhub Dash selection, I just ran the install seemed to do everything but I can not select the dashes.
Maybe I am doing something wrong and ideas .

Cheers Kurvz

Really appreciate all your work here. Thank you.
I only have one request, I asked for the same thing in your awesome F1 2019 app and you were good enough to consider and accommodate it.
Is there any way you could add race position to the dashboard of the cars? I only want to have your app running and no hud what so ever but I always have to cycle the annoying hud just to find positions during qualifying.
I realize you have done the exact dashes from in game and they are fantastic (hence my 5 star rating), but I'm not sure why GT3 cars don't have this on them but seeing we are playing a game I think it could maybe be implemented.
Thanks again and I hope it's possible.
Cheers from Australia.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back