ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
You did not understand! I installed your application for the links you gave - but when I launch ACC, then it starts with me but in the place of those panels that you have indicated in the release I have Porsche g3 loaded - and it is constantly buggy ... the light maps for my devices are not working ... - so I asked what to do?

Attachments

• IMG_5189.jpg
    IMG_5189.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_5190.jpg
    IMG_5190.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 246
I completely deleted files, I also deleted files through windows - as you indicated above ... I can not understand why I can not run your layouts ... Please help me, I really dream to do it!

I think the problem is that for some reason my plugins are not displayed! Can this be related to this?

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpg
    IMG_5191.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 180
You'r running V0.7.2 of ACC!
Close SimHub (!), Uninstall, delete the files I mentioned in a thread above.
DL V0.99 (latest version).
Install.

Only cars supported:
  • Bentley Continental GT3
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS
  • Emil Frey Jaguar XK G3
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 2015
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 2018
  • Porsche 991 GT3 R 2016
  • Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup
ANY other car will have the Porsche Dash as fallback.

The LEDs mapping has to be imported in SimHub.
Arduino -> Leds -> "New layout" -> IMPORT ("C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\ACC-CDS - The complete set V0.99\LEDs\ACC-CDS - The complete set V0.99.leds")

BUT: My LEDs mapping is for 32 LEDs (8 vertical on the left, 16 horizontal above, 8 vertical on the right)!
CONCLUSION: You will have to convert it to your 16 LEDs.

btw: nice looking dash and LED housing.

Install.

Only cars supported:
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS
  • Emil Frey Jaguar XK G3
  • Porsche 991 GT3 R 2016
  • Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup

Arduino -> Leds -> "New layout" -> IMPORT ("C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\ACC-CDS - The complete set V0.99\LEDs\ACC-CDS - The complete set V0.99.leds")

BUT: My LEDs mapping is for 32 LEDs (8 vertical on the left, 16 horizontal above, 8 vertical on the right)!

Excuse me again! but I gave as you say ... maybe I missed something - I ask YOU - I BRAIN! write again exactly what actions and files I should delete ...
So what should I do with the plugin?

I did as you wrote - if so ...
1.I closed the sim hub
2. I deleted in windows ACC as in the screenshot
3. I checked the files (3 pieces - like in the picture) - but I did not find them, they did not exist at all!
4. I deleted the folder with the ACC dashboard
5. I downloaded and installed B0.99 again - but for some reason, version 0.72 is again shown in plugins
6. I launched ACC and chose Ferrari - but I still have a Porsche dashboard on my monitor (((

Maybe I missed something or needs to do something else? help please YOU!

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 154
That's what I wrote ... after installation - that all is well! and then I start the simkhab and I see that he asks to activate the plug-in version 0.7.2 .. I agree ... but after that I still have the same Porsche (((and even if I do not agree again to Porsche (((

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    67 KB · Views: 159
Friends for several days now I have been fighting and cannot start a dashboard for ACC from Ency Ferum - I cannot understand what kind of mistake we’ve gotten simkhab - maybe I’ve broken something? or did not include - in my opinion something happens to plugins - can anyone know? - Ency is silent (((
I'm talking about dashboards for the ACC that were released not long ago ... - I install them but for some reason the game does not determine the desired dashboard to the car, and each time it loads the dashboard from Porsche GT3 and with very large delays. which is strange that version 0.7.2 is lit in the plugins, while I install version 0.99 - I don’t know what to do - and I ask for your help!

I fulfilled all the conditions - and deleted all the old files, and also did the uninstall in Windows ... I did everything - I ask for the help YOUR and especially ENSI Ferum - I ask YOU! I cannot understand why I am downloading archive version 0.99 and I am installing a plug-in version 0.7.2. ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 146
Install.

Only cars supported:
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS
  • Emil Frey Jaguar XK G3
  • Porsche 991 GT3 R 2016
  • Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup

PLEASE HELP ME

speciality video

Good day my friend! I asked Wotever (the one who came up with the simkhab) - and he said literally: Hi ! I took a look the error is occuring in the plugin, but I don't have the source code, i'm affraid only Ensy can fix it. I guess he is on holidays (like me :D) it's summer holidays period in europe.

Please Help!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Forum trophies