ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The dash for the Bentley would be a nice start for the full release :)
2/3 of the dash are already finished (Screen 1 and 2 from the 2015 model)
The last 1/3 (Screen 3, the one with the fake analogue gauges) is as much as ugly as the whole car (IMHO).
Will start with it when the Mercedes one I am currently working on is finished.
Expect the Porsches and the Audi to arrive before weekend.

Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

Porsche, Audi ... and a handbrake

Assetto Corsa Competizione has been released out of Early Access 9 days ago. The game is great, no doubt, it has his drawbacks, no doubt either.
But in the current state I se no reason for me to keep on developing the ACC-CDS. I do not say that I abandon this project. I just put it on a hold for the time being. The reason I decided this is that the current API is just nearly not existent. You might have a look here:
[URL='http://...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I see there was a update for a few more cars. I downloaded it and installed it over my last install (which was from just a few days ago). Did I do something wrong for update install? I don't see the audi dash loading when I start up sim hub. Matter of fact none of the cars show in the list when I go to plugins and select this plugin?

I see there was a update for a few more cars. I downloaded it and installed it over my last install (which was from just a few days ago). Did I do something wrong for update install? I don't see the audi dash loading when I start up sim hub. Matter of fact none of the cars show in the list when I go to plugins and select this plugin?

Car selection is now automatic.
There is no more list in the plug in.
Just select the Dash and start ACC.

Edit: Nevermind it looks like I just need to run the exe again to uninstall

Yup that is what I was doing before and now it doesn't work. How do I uninstall this mod from sim hub? I will just try to start over with this update.

Last edited:
Right Click on Windows Logo, Apps and features search for "ACC"
upload_2019-6-9_9-26-42.png

After that do a cleanup in your SimHub folder:
If any of these files are in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\ folder, delete:
upload_2019-6-9_9-30-5.png

In C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\ delete all folder beginning with ACC-CDS:
upload_2019-6-9_9-33-17.png

What is paint.net? I don't think that is a website unless you meant to type something else :)

Do you know where a good tutorial would be for this? I want to learn how to make some for iRacing

мой друг, попроси твоей помощи! Я не знаю, но я уже все перепробовал ... Я установил новую версию, также загрузил карточку со светодиодами - но у меня все время есть экран Porsche, и я всегда тормозил на экране своего телефона - с другими приборными панелями и световыми картами нет проблем - пожалуйста, помогите мне - что делать?

мой друг, попроси твоей помощи! Я не знаю, но я уже все перепробовал ... Я установил новую версию, также загрузил карточку со светодиодами - но у меня все время есть экран Porsche, и я всегда тормозил на экране своего телефона - с другими приборными панелями и световыми картами нет проблем - пожалуйста, помогите мне - что делать?
Next time in english please!

my friend, ask for your help! I have the Porsche screen all the time, and I always have a brake on the phone screen - there are no problems with other dashboards and lightmaps. - please help me - what to do?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back