ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im having huge issues with lag with the dash, when i rev the engine, the revs almost is in sync, but gears, laptimer and everything else has a huge delay, is there anything i can do on my end? My other dashes works just fine.
I have been facing the same problem, for a year now. The last usable version for me is 1.5.2, sadly. Anything above lags like hell on every phone I have, even on not-so-old Motorola OneVision. It looks like many phones cannot cope with SharedMemoryPlugin introduced in v1.6 even after lowering down the refresh rates. I got so hyped when I saw people reporting running ACC-CDS in browser on the PC in the background (parallel to app/browser on the phone) fixed this issue but nope - not for me.

Even when I am in the pits, the moment I rev higher than 4500 lagging starts and if I floor it it lags even worse and when I start driving it's a slideshow with 3+ seconds lag. I would love to use v2 mainly for the 2nd display improved since v1.5 because in Audi (and many other cars I think) the Racelogic and/or Lumirank 'hide' behind bezels in triple-screen setups. I tried overlaying both acc-cds dashes and 2nd display in windowed mode, above ACC, and it worked in sync but conflicted with Gsync so even with FPS remaining the same the gameplay was not as fluent. WiFi 5GHz, port forwarding, setting priorities in the router, no firewall, even USB tethering did not help with the phone. Surprisingly the 2nd screen works perfectly fine, it's only the main CDS that lags. All other dashes work fine as well. Such a pity as Ensi's work is way above any standard :(

Anyone using Vocore has issues with lags or does it cope with ACC-CDS very well? If it works then I think I know what needs to be bought...

I have been facing the same problem, for a year now. The last usable version for me is 1.5.2, sadly. Anything above lags like hell on every phone I have, even on not-so-old Motorola OneVision. It looks like many phones cannot cope with SharedMemoryPlugin introduced in v1.6 even after lowering down the refresh rates. I got so hyped when I saw people reporting running ACC-CDS in browser on the PC in the background (parallel to app/browser on the phone) fixed this issue but nope - not for me.

Even when I am in the pits, the moment I rev higher than 4500 lagging starts and if I floor it it lags even worse and when I start driving it's a slideshow with 3+ seconds lag. I would love to use v2 mainly for the 2nd display improved since v1.5 because in Audi (and many other cars I think) the Racelogic and/or Lumirank 'hide' behind bezels in triple-screen setups. I tried overlaying both acc-cds dashes and 2nd display in windowed mode, above ACC, and it worked in sync but conflicted with Gsync so even with FPS remaining the same the gameplay was not as fluent. WiFi 5GHz, port forwarding, setting priorities in the router, no firewall, even USB tethering did not help with the phone. Surprisingly the 2nd screen works perfectly fine, it's only the main CDS that lags. All other dashes work fine as well. Such a pity as Ensi's work is way above any standard :(

Anyone using Vocore has issues with lags or does it cope with ACC-CDS very well? If it works then I think I know what needs to be bought...
It's the dial gauges. I am doing this now (but with better more clear pics, a lot less widgets [just making layers and hiding them and using visible bindings] and colors) and not using his plugin using what comes with SimHub. And dial gauges use sooooooooooo much memory. Also with recent SimHub updates, this kind of dash with tons of codes and formulas, it can be laggy. It works when you start SimHub and use it. But when you have dash studio running it wont, the error log will say not enough memory ro run. But as far as being 5 seconds behind that is because and I can 100% confirm it's his slow ass plugin. Do not use it.

It's the dial gauges. I am doing this now (but with better more clear pics, a lot less widgets [just making layers and hiding them and using visible bindings] and colors) and not using his plugin using what comes with SimHub. And dial gauges use sooooooooooo much memory. Also with recent SimHub updates, this kind of dash with tons of codes and formulas, it can be laggy. It works when you start SimHub and use it. But when you have dash studio running it wont, the error log will say not enough memory ro run. But as far as being 5 seconds behind that is because and I can 100% confirm it's his slow ass plugin. Do not use it.
Hm, I do not get any 'not enough memory' errors while editing ACC-CDS. I am not convinced it is the type of gauge either. Furthermore, I do not think it's fair to say 'his slow ass plugin' given everything Ensi has given to community and given that it works fine for many. AFAIK you cannot make TC and ABS gauges blink on TC/ABS being engaged with only what SimHub provides. That's only feasible with Ensi's plugin, I believe. The plugin provides other features too so 'do not use it' is not really a viable alternative. And lastly, I think you might be mistaken, at least in providing the cause.

I just came up with an idea at it has proven my point. It is the number of dashes packed in the set that causes lagging - not the plugin, formulas and code packed in the set. I removed all dashes from the set except GT World Challenge 2018 node and the truncated ACC-CDS started working perfectly smoothly, fast and in sync with the game! When I repeated the exercise but removed only GT4 dashes and left all the GT World ones - some small stuttering and lagging appeared here and there - still very playable and almost not disturbing. I could not see any gain when I removed all dashes except the 1 car I drive currently. I do not have the GT4 DLC so cannot test if leaving only the GT4 node would make it smooth for people having lags in GT4 class. This would also explain why v1.5.2 works fine for me and v1.6 does not as this is when the GT4 class dashes were introduced.

So, to everyone experiencing lagging and out of sync dashes on mobile phones I strongly encourage to experiment with removing some dashes from the set. I know it beats the idea of the complete dash set but at least we can make it work fast on our crappy phones without having to invest in vocore, usbd480 or spare phones as a, hopefully temporary, workaround. I tested this both on browser mode and in the Android SimHub app on an oldie Sony Xperia Z3.

Hm, I do not get any 'not enough memory' errors while editing ACC-CDS. I am not convinced it is the type of gauge either. Furthermore, I do not think it's fair to say 'his slow ass plugin' given everything Ensi has given to community and given that it works fine for many. AFAIK you cannot make TC and ABS gauges blink on TC/ABS being engaged with only what SimHub provides. That's only feasible with Ensi's plugin, I believe. The plugin provides other features too so 'do not use it' is not really a viable alternative. And lastly, I think you might be mistaken, at least in providing the cause.

I just came up with an idea at it has proven my point. It is the number of dashes packed in the set that causes lagging - not the plugin, formulas and code packed in the set. I removed all dashes from the set except GT World Challenge 2018 node and the truncated ACC-CDS started working perfectly smoothly, fast and in sync with the game! When I repeated the exercise but removed only GT4 dashes and left all the GT World ones - some small stuttering and lagging appeared here and there - still very playable and almost not disturbing. I could not see any gain when I removed all dashes except the 1 car I drive currently. I do not have the GT4 DLC so cannot test if leaving only the GT4 node would make it smooth for people having lags in GT4 class. This would also explain why v1.5.2 works fine for me and v1.6 does not as this is when the GT4 class dashes were introduced.

So, to everyone experiencing lagging and out of sync dashes on mobile phones I strongly encourage to experiment with removing some dashes from the set. I know it beats the idea of the complete dash set but at least we can make it work fast on our crappy phones without having to invest in vocore, usbd480 or spare phones as a, hopefully temporary, workaround. I tested this both on browser mode and in the Android SimHub app on an oldie Sony Xperia Z3.
I literally made TC and ABS blink with what SimHub provides. You don't need his plugin. And everything hes given? What? Dashes with a slow plugin, blurry and pixalated images, fonts that are not accurate and colors arent accurate within the game as well, which was the point of him making this, so he says. Some dash master huh. I am doing this same project with actual clear images and crisp colors, Ive finsished up to the all the GT3s. And I have replicated everything, So yeah, this guy Ensi is lying about his plugin being essential and needed, because it is not. So I will say it again, you do not need his plug in. Everything is there with in SimHub.

I'm using the dashboard collection on a low-performance Lenovo M7 tablet. In the original version, I was having huge lag that kept becoming more and more. After few hundred meters of driving, the timing in dashboard was multiple seconds behind.

What helped me to get good performance on this potato-hardware, I followed @Konrad Kaczór's proposal to slim the collection down. So, I duplicated the full set twice, and renamed one of the copies to "GT3 pack" and the second one to "GT4 pack". In the GT3 pack, I removed the GT4 node, and in the GT4 pack, I removed the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 GT3-node.

In the "additional plugin" section of Simhub, I tuned the physics and graphics update rate to 60 Hz

Depending on racing GT3s or GT4s, I select the appropriate partial set.

Of course, this breaks the concept of the comprehensive collection with fully-automated dashboard selection, but now, I'm getting very good performance of these nice dashboards!

Kudos to @Ensi Ferrum for his work!

Little teaser:
1642098356319.png

It also suffers from lag issues more or less since the addition of the GT4s. The device that I use in an OPPO A15 on 3Gb of RAM that I only use for that with what is empty. How exactly do you do to divide the pack into different categories, how did ENSI put it in the last screenshot?

Thanks a lot for this superb work!!!

It also suffers from lag issues more or less since the addition of the GT4s. The device that I use in an OPPO A15 on 3Gb of RAM that I only use for that with what is empty. How exactly do you do to divide the pack into different categories, how did ENSI put it in the last screenshot?

Thanks a lot for this superb work!!!
In SimHub go to edit dashboard, duplicate acc-cds, name it differently and remove some nodes from the list on the right side like we wrote, then save and test. Easiest way is to wait for update from Ensi.

Thanks for your great work! I can only imagine how many hours you have put into this great project!
I've been trying to get the current version to work on my iPhone 11 Pro (iPhone XR and iPad Pro tested as well). When I hit "ACC-CDS - The complete set V2.0" it says "loading" and then it shortly shows the screen with the version Infos before I see "reconnecting". This happens in an endless loop.
When I open the dahes in a browser window on my PC everything works fine.
I also tried different browsers on iOS to no avail.
I used to work on earlier versions, unfortunately I cannot tell when exactly it broke for me.
Simhub and Plugin were already uninstalled, old SimHub folder renamed and reinstalled - still no help.
Any ideas?

hi everyone, I wanted to know is there a way to turn off the dash in the game when using Acc complete dash? I had found something but I don't remember where, it was necessary to change a parameter in a jonson file. Thanks for your help

I have been dealing with the dash app just completely locking up and freezing while using it. I'm using a OnePlus 6T for it so its not like a slow phone is the issue. Should I just wait for this upcoming update that separates the gt3 and gt4 dashboards? Or is there something else that may be the issue?

For the record, I don't really experience any severe latency, only when using my older tablet. But when it does freeze I have to restart simhub on my phone. This dash is the only one that makes this happen.

BTW, this is my most favorite app by far for ACC. Hope I can get it working without freezing as I want to use it whenever I'm racing!

Last edited:
Thanks for your great work! I can only imagine how many hours you have put into this great project!
I've been trying to get the current version to work on my iPhone 11 Pro (iPhone XR and iPad Pro tested as well). When I hit "ACC-CDS - The complete set V2.0" it says "loading" and then it shortly shows the screen with the version Infos before I see "reconnecting". This happens in an endless loop.
When I open the dahes in a browser window on my PC everything works fine.
I also tried different browsers on iOS to no avail.
I used to work on earlier versions, unfortunately I cannot tell when exactly it broke for me.
Simhub and Plugin were already uninstalled, old SimHub folder renamed and reinstalled - still no help.
Any ideas?
I'm having this issue since I installed the latest IOS version on my 6s this week. Other dashboards work fine.

Hi People, I've downloaded SimHub and ACC CDS, but when I install CDS to Sim Hub it doesn't show up in Sim Hub. I've made sure it's directed to SIM Hub, but no matter what it's not there under apps. Grateful if anyone could help.
Cheers
Charles

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes