ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone help me? I've always got grey screen, already try to uninstall and reinstall like wrote on the pdf but it doesn't work. What can i do? Thanks

Yes exactly
And another one who has not had a look in the "ACC-CDS V2.0 - ReadMeNot.pdf"
Page 11:
1638622888219.png

What do you mean? I’ve read that part and even the last page where says to uninstall and reinstall in case of grey screen

Hi Ensi!

First of all, congratulations on this enormous job. I've been using it since I started with ACC almost two years ago.
Now I need a little help please, since I have updated to version 2.0 I get the following warning screen that you have added, but even if I start the game from SimHub it still happens to me.

warning.png

How can I solve this ...?

Hello,
I have a problem with hardware 16 Leds, only with BMW M4 GT3.
No problem with other cars !! Any idea ?

Thanks for your Work, this is awesome.

Pascal

What's up Ensi?? So, I have decided to do this myself and make all the dashes replacing the blurry images you used (probably to match what it looks like on the dash in the game) with more clear less pixely images, some of which I made using the tools with in SimHub in replace of the image. But..... I do use your plugin for all the UDP data like lap time and gear, etc. But since using your plugin when I run the the dash on my phone SimHub lags ands crashes the dash rarely shows on the phone, always says 'reconnecting'. The other dashed I have mad using DataCorePlugin and such that comes with SimHub I do not get those issues. Any help?

Im having huge issues with lag with the dash, when i rev the engine, the revs almost is in sync, but gears, laptimer and everything else has a huge delay, is there anything i can do on my end? My other dashes works just fine.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 66 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 44 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.3%