ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm unable to get the new software to work, I Uninstalled the old version, but I'm not getting the pop-up from sub hub when I install the new one. SubHub just updated for me, so maybe that is the problem. Or is there something I'm doing wrong
SimHub was closed during installation / uninstallation?
Every instance of ACC-CDS was uninstalled before you installed it again?

Dear Ensi,
In case you should get bored at the weekend, :whistling: .... Kunos updated the new M4 GT3 with in game pit limiter leds within one of the last patches. It would be extremely cool to have them in your ingenious app too! :)

Last edited:
I've uninstalled everything, installed the new simhub V7.4.12 update and still no pop-up for the plugin, anything else that I could be doing wrong ?
What leds are you using? Are your leds working at all? When using WS2812B RGB leds, did you use the "Testing Mode" in the Arduino setup tool? (light up all configured leds (in red color) at arduino startup. It will clear after simhub connection!)

Last edited:
Dear Ensi,
In case you should get bored at the weekend, :whistling: .... Kunos updated the new M4 GT3 with in game pit limiter leds within one of the last patches. It would be extremely cool to have them in your ingenious app too! :)
Already seen :cool:
1638537713004.png

What leds are you using? Are your leds working at all? When using WS2812B RGB leds, did you use the "Testing Mode" in the Arduino setup tool? (light up all configured leds (in red color) at arduino startup. It will clear after simhub connection!)
If I'm being honest, but I don't know what you mean. I've deleted everything to do with the dashboard and tried to install it again cause of the bmw update. So I deleted the previous installation, deleted the arduino RBG LED profile and updated simhub and reinstalled making sure simhub wasn't on and it's not coming up with the pop-up again as it did the last time. I'm kinda new-ish to simhub, been using the basic's of overlays and dashboards, sorry if it might a simple fix.

You can see "Ensi Ferrum ACC Plugin V2.0" in "Additional plugins"?
1638538502443.png

If not:
Goto Settings - Apps - Installed Apps:
1638538585996.png

Uninstall EVERY(!) Instance of "ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set Vn.m"

Then install it again.

If I'm being honest, but I don't know what you mean. I've deleted everything to do with the dashboard and tried to install it again cause of the bmw update. So I deleted the previous installation, deleted the arduino RBG LED profile and updated simhub and reinstalled making sure simhub wasn't on and it's not coming up with the pop-up again as it did the last time. I'm kinda new-ish to simhub, been using the basic's of overlays and dashboards, sorry if it might a simple fix.
You wrote in you first post: Dash Work but not the LED´s any idea ?
That's why I wanted to know if your leds working at all and if your arduino is properly programmed? This is independent of the ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set!

Last edited:
You wrote in you first post: Dash Work but not the LED´s any idea ?
That's why I wanted to know if your leds working at all and if your arduino is properly programmed? This is independent of the ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set!
It worked before I updated, so I believe they were fine ?

Hi Ensi,

absolute amazing dash, I really love them and use them since I started ACC…

and now with the new M4 and your new dash, you really nailed it… great

i just have one issue LEDs… they do not updat, I am still on V 1.9 there… any idea what todo?

thx

I tried that but it always just imports the version 1.9 … I deleted all the files in simhub and also files in docs… did a full de install and re install new and again only 1.9 on leds

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.