AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Time Attack, TLS, Practice Weather, Looped Races upgrade, and more!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all keeping safe, and that at the very least you're managing to get out on the (digital) track whilst isolating if you are!

We've been keeping busy, and have some cool updates for you, happy racing!

Added:

• Time Attack Events (premium). Time Attack events let you run a looping session that combines all of the results files into one!
  • You can now control whether weather presets added to championships will be activated only in Practice sessions, only...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I have this type of error in content manager I see my session but I can not join it (excuse my English is a translation). thank you.
• Erreur interne : error converting value 404 to type 'AcManager.Tools.Helpers.Api.Kunos.ServerInformationComplete'. Path '', line 1, position 3.

What happend here with the wind?
Captura.PNG

Sin título-1.jpg

I tried once using nginx reverse proxy for the server manager everything else works normally except the live timing and live map, they show nothing:redface:any suggestions:(

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Every time I issue 'docker-compose up' it gives this error:

server-manager_1 | The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
server-manager_1 | The error more specifically is: yaml: input error: read config.yml: is a directory

the config.yml is in /home/assetto/server-manager
When I list the assetto folder after the error a folder 'config.yml' has been created.
I have removed the assetto folder completely and recreated it numerous times. Set permissions to assetto but this is always the error. Even a reboot does not fix it.
I am lost. Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Hi,
hello can you tell me what i am doing wrong
greetings, Richard

Failed to initialise server manager.

Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.
Please carefully check that your options are set correctly.

Error Details
-------------------------

The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
The error more specifically is: yaml: line 41: could not find expected ':'

Well, after muddling through without any direction I have found this:
The config.yml and docker-compose.yml will only work somewhat correctly when placed here '/home/assetto/server-manager/'
While in the same folder run 'docker-compose up'
Here's the kicker, no matter how I specify "where to save the server manager data" I get this or similar error:
server-manager_1 | The error occurred attempting to: Open server manager storage (bolt or json)
server-manager_1 | The error more specifically is: mkdir assetto/manager: permission denied

Creating the 'manager' folder or changing folder ownership does not change the issue.
Obviously I am missing something in the terse installation instructions.
Very discouraged. Manual installation on a dedicated Debian machine was child's play compared to docker. Maybe docker is only for the experts.

i have problem with:

!!! An Error Occurred !!!

Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.

Error Details

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

If you need support, you can ask in the RaceDepartment Support thread. Be sure to copy the above errors into your post.

Support thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-server-manager.165662/

We're really active on the support thread helping everybody with their problems and adding new features.

Please don't post a negative review if you get stuck on this screen. We worked really hard on server manager and
we want people to see an accurate representation of the awesome tool we know server manager is.

- The Just a Penguin Team

Email: support@justapengu.in
GitHub: https://github.com/JustaPenguin/assetto-server-manager

VPS with Ubuntu 18

Hi I have this type of error in content manager I see my session but I can not join it (excuse my English is a translation). thank you.
• Erreur interne : error converting value 404 to type 'AcManager.Tools.Helpers.Api.Kunos.ServerInformationComplete'. Path '', line 1, position 3.

Hi,

Make sure that your UDP/TCP/HTTP ports are all open on both your router and firewall, looks like the server INFO page is displaying 404 (not found).

Thanks

I tried once using nginx reverse proxy for the server manager everything else works normally except the live timing and live map, they show nothing:redface:any suggestions:(

Hi,

You'll need to make sure that you're also proxying websocket connections for the live timings page to work properly!

Our guide here: https://github.com/JustaPenguin/assetto-server-manager/wiki/HTTPS-support-with-an-Nginx-Let's-Encrypt-reverse-proxy-on-Ubuntu explains how to configure nginx for this properly.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Every time I issue 'docker-compose up' it gives this error:

server-manager_1 | The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
server-manager_1 | The error more specifically is: yaml: input error: read config.yml: is a directory

the config.yml is in /home/assetto/server-manager
When I list the assetto folder after the error a folder 'config.yml' has been created.
I have removed the assetto folder completely and recreated it numerous times. Set permissions to assetto but this is always the error. Even a reboot does not fix it.
I am lost. Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Hi,

I think you might have missed a step in docker-compose.yml, let me know if you've already done this and I'll have another think. There's a more complete guide here: https://github.com/JustaPenguin/assetto-server-manager#docker

docker-compose stop
docker-compose rm -f

make a config.yml, edit it, mount it as a volume in the docker-compose.yml

docker-compose up -d

Thanks

Hi,
hello can you tell me what i am doing wrong
greetings, Richard

Error Details

The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
The error more specifically is: yaml: line 41: could not find expected ':'

Hi,

This error means your yaml formatting is wrong inside the config.yml. If you run it through a service like http://www.yamllint.com/ it will point out where the issue is!

Thanks

Well, after muddling through without any direction I have found this:
The config.yml and docker-compose.yml will only work somewhat correctly when placed here '/home/assetto/server-manager/'
While in the same folder run 'docker-compose up'
Here's the kicker, no matter how I specify "where to save the server manager data" I get this or similar error:
server-manager_1 | The error occurred attempting to: Open server manager storage (bolt or json)
server-manager_1 | The error more specifically is: mkdir assetto/manager: permission denied

Creating the 'manager' folder or changing folder ownership does not change the issue.
Obviously I am missing something in the terse installation instructions.
Very discouraged. Manual installation on a dedicated Debian machine was child's play compared to docker. Maybe docker is only for the experts.

Ah, sorry I didn't see your second message whilst replying to the first!

As the 'assetto' folder is the volume mounted folder that's the one you need to create first, not the manager folder.

I hope that helps, docker definitely has a learning curve attached to it!

Thanks

i have problem with:

VPS with Ubuntu 18

Hi,

Do you have steamcmd installed? Server Manager is failing to locate it in order to install the server. Usually I'd suggest manually placing the server folder and not using steamcmd at all, it's generally much easier.

Thanks

Hi,

You'll need to make sure that you're also proxying websocket connections for the live timings page to work properly!

Our guide here: https://github.com/JustaPenguin/assetto-server-manager/wiki/HTTPS-support-with-an-Nginx-Let's-Encrypt-reverse-proxy-on-Ubuntu explains how to configure nginx for this properly.

Thanks
Many thanks it works well now. Didn't find that guide page my bad:D I was only using "proxy_pass http://localhost:8772;" only, no wonder it didn't work properly

Hello guys
I'm trying to make this app work but whenever I open acServer.exe it keeps giving me '
RESPONSE: ERROR,INVALID SERVER,CHECK YOUR PORT FORWARDING SETTINGS
CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED, ATTEMPT NUMBER 1' and some more stuff. When I try to launch the server with acservermanager.exe it just stays on
Starting AC Server...
Output is logs/session/output20200429_182620.log
What can I do about this? I think I completed all steps???

Does anyone have an issue with the latest update (1.7.4) where the live timing page shows player icons in the top right corner of the screen instead of on track? I've done nothing else besides update the exe.
I've got 1.7.3 running along side it with no issues.

Last edited:
Hello,

I put some GT3 car skins to my server. I opened up championship settings in AC Server Manager and selected skin for everyone including myself.

Currently championship practice is going on. But when I enter the server the skin I selected is not shown. Car just comes with full white skin. And this happens in everyone.

Does everyone has to download the skins that I will give?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.