AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
sorry guys, but it don't running for me.
Here is the config, the Server is Windows 2012 r2, the firewall rules ok.
I don't need steam, the Serverinstallation are manualy.
The Browser are open with error message.
Code:
!!! An Error Occurred !!!
-------------------------

Failed to initialise server manager.

Your configuration file is probably incorrect, or you haven't followed the instructions in the README properly.
Please carefully check that your options are set correctly.

Error Details

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.
The error more specifically is: servermanager: steamcmd was not found in $PATH

If you need support, you can ask in the RaceDepartment Support thread. Be sure to copy the above errors into your post.

Support thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-server-manager.165662/

We're really active on the support thread helping everybody with their problems and adding new features.

Please don't post a negative review if you get stuck on this screen. We worked really hard on server manager and
we want people to see an accurate representation of the awesome tool we know server manager is.

- The Just a Penguin Team

Email: support@justapengu.in
GitHub: https://github.com/cj123/assetto-server-manager

Code:
  # however, if you do not wish to provide server manager with this information,
  # leave it blank and install assetto corsa server to the path you specified in
  # install_path (default: 'assetto')
  username:
  password:

# where to install assetto corsa server
  install_path: E:\DLM\AC_dlmserver\ACinstallation\AC_Server6\server

# the path to the executable to run. relative to the install_path by default
  executable_path: E:\DLM\AC_dlmserver\ACinstallation\AC_Server6\server\acServer.exe

# set this to true to force an install every time the server manager is loaded
  force_update: false

################################################################################
#
#  http settings
#
################################################################################
http:
  # hostname is the hostname the HTTP server should listen on.
  # change '0.0.0.0' to 'localhost' if you don't want server manager to be
  # available on the web.
  hostname: localhost:8772

Can you help me please?

When Server Manager initialises, it checks to see if there is a 'system' directory inside your install path, so in your case it is checking:

E:\DLM\AC_dlmserver\ACinstallation\AC_Server6\server\system

If the system directory does not exist, it tries to install the assetto corsa server using steamcmd. It looks to me like the system folder doesn't exist in your installation directory?

A new one.
The Config is wrong.
On Webpage/Options/
Code:
UDP Port
UDP port number: open this port on your server's firewall
TCP Port
TCP port number: open this port on your server's firewall
HTTP Port
Lobby port number: open these ports (both UDP and TCP) on your server's firewall
UDP Plugin Local Port
The port on which to listen for UDP messages from a plugin
UDP Plugin Address
127.0.0.1:12050
The address of the plugin to which UDP messages are sent
But in the cfg/config.ini is this:
Code:
UDP_PORT=9605
TCP_PORT=9605
HTTP_PORT=8091
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=57631
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:57632
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=
What is happen?
Thanks ones more.

Last edited:
(just realised there were more replies, so the stuff below is probably incorrect :) )

The relative path to the server is incorrect, you've put an absolute path. So instead of:

executable_path: E:\DLM\AC_dlmserver\ACinstallation\AC_Server6\server\acServer.exe

have:
executable_path: acServer.exe

This BTW is useful if you've renamed you acServer executable, e.g. for multiserver installs.

Hi,

The local port changes because server manager proxies from your set port to the server, it still serves on the port you selected! This is required for server manager to work at all. Is everything working for you? If you're trying to use plugins then you may need to do some extra setup.

Thanks
Thanks. Another question. To update the panel, just overwrite the .exe file? Do I lose any config?

Thanks. Another question. To update the panel, just overwrite the .exe file? Do I lose any config?
Yes, to update AC Server Manager, just overwrite the exe file. I recommend reading the changelog before every update - it might contain settings changes that you need to make.

We make our updates so that you can keep your existing database, so you won't lose any data.

A new one.
The Config is wrong.
On Webpage/Options/
Code:
UDP Port
UDP port number: open this port on your server's firewall
TCP Port
TCP port number: open this port on your server's firewall
HTTP Port
Lobby port number: open these ports (both UDP and TCP) on your server's firewall
UDP Plugin Local Port
The port on which to listen for UDP messages from a plugin
UDP Plugin Address
127.0.0.1:12050
The address of the plugin to which UDP messages are sent
But in the cfg/config.ini is this:
Code:
UDP_PORT=9605
TCP_PORT=9605
HTTP_PORT=8091
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=57631
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:57632
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=
What is happen?
Thanks ones more.

Server Manager generates its own ports for the UDP plugins so that it can use the UDP data too. It then proxies the UDP messages to the ports that you specified in the web interface. We'll make this clearer in the next update, but basically: the ports as specified in the web interface are the ones you should be using with other plugins.

I have an issue with championships not working and checksum failures. I'm on a fresh install of 1.3, fresh server as well. Steps I followed:
  • Installed mod (acfl f1 94) and track I was using yesterday
  • Create a championship, add all 28 cars
  • Assign names to the drivers that have signed up, and add a team name (assume this is so result tables look nicer
  • Add a new event, Okayama
  • Without starting the championship, I click start practice session
  • Server goes up, but when I try to join (or anybody else) we get a checksum failure.
  • As the mod has 2 physics model, I tried with both. Same results
  • I deleted the car and track and installed again. Same results
  • Then I created a custom race. Same car and track. Bang, works, everybody can join in
Is that because the championship has not started? I still need to add all the tracks and wanted to put the server up so people can carry on practicing.

EDIT: Tried on a 2nd server. This time using KS content (cayman gt4 and brands hatch), similar results, this time I get "race canceled" instead of checksum failure.
  • Try a custom race with the car + track mentioned above. Can join without an issue
  • Created a championship, 3 events. 1st track is brands hatch, the other 2 tracks I've just uploaded from my driving rig.
  • Click start practice on 1st event (Brands) --> Race cancelled
  • Stop server, start event this time --> Race cancelled
  • Stop server, start custom event --> Join ok, no problems
Definitely something wrong going on with the championships for me.

Cheers,
Alex
Hey seejy, tried to replicate today but my friend keeps getting "race cancelled" on CM for both custom race and championship, so will leave it for the weekend to check the config first. I'm at work right now so can't do much more. Just in case the error I get (from the logs) is:

SERVER TIME: 64258
DRIVER: Craig --------- []
OK
read tcp --.---.92.153:9601->---.2---.188.251:50652: wsarecv: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Connection is now closed for Craig -------- []
TCP connection ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport (0) [Craig ----- []] terminated

Thanks,
Alex

I have same problem,
Exactly same problem,
My version is 1.3.1 Premiun

Sir AlexNordic
Is there a solution to this problem?

"Raced cancelled"
in the log "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

Thank you Alex,

Hi all,

Why can't I edit the drivers number?

2C3blQw.png

look
uQAhE3g.png

Thank you Alex,

Hi all,

Why can't I edit the drivers number?

2C3blQw.png

look
uQAhE3g.png

There is a bug in v1.3.1 that means that you currently can't edit max clients. A workaround is to enable a booking session, change the max clients, and then disable the booking session. We've fixed the problem in v1.3.2 but we haven't released it yet (there's still a bit more we'd like to put in v1.3.2)

Hi, I just downloaded AC Server Manager because I want to create a server with Sol custom weather. But whenever I try to upload a new weather (or even a new track or a new car) from Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content or whatever other path, I get this error:
"could not decode Weather file data, err: illegal base64 data at input byte 4".

How do you upload the weather, via the browser interface? I've found that the easiest way, just go to content > weather and select a folder on your machine.

If not, do you ftp it?

Yes, that's exactly what I do: on the browser interface I click Content > Weather and select the folder. I tried with a specific preset-related folder and with the whole "weather" folder, it shows me the previews but when I click "upload" the result is always that error. I also tried the drag and drop system but it just does nothing... Don't know if there are any other methods of adding weathers.

P.S.: english is not my first language, I'm trying my best to write clearly. Thanks for the help.

Yes, that's exactly what I do: on the browser interface I click Content > Weather and select the folder. I tried with a specific preset-related folder and with the whole "weather" folder, it shows me the previews but when I click "upload" the result is always that error. I also tried the drag and drop system but it just does nothing... Don't know if there are any other methods of adding weathers.

P.S.: english is not my first language, I'm trying my best to write clearly. Thanks for the help.

Hi,

This is an odd one, we haven't seen anybody getting an error trying to upload files, an encoding error usually suggests the file you're uploading has a problem somewhere, but in your case it seems to be happening for everything (I know for sure that all the Sol weathers work fine), so the most likely culprit is your browser. As @AlexNordic said if you're not using a chromium based browser try that. Firefox works fine in our testing too.

Thanks

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Improved Plugin Support, Other Fixes

Please note, this release contains breaking changes for run_on_start in config.yml. If you are using run_on_start, you need to read the following:

Each run_on_start command is now run from the directory that the binary file is in.
For example, ./stracker/stracker_linux_x86/stracker --stracker_ini stracker-default.ini now actually performs the following two commands:
  1. cd ./stracker/stracker_linux_x86
  2. ./stracker --stracker_ini stracker-default.ini
This means that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%