rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Still no luck downloading the Seat Eurocup from the server, just did it manually. But the Corvette BOP downloaded fine.

Something else that struck me as odd is after I cancelled the download for the Seat, the Corvette wasn't installed. It had only downloaded the RFCMP and left it there, I had to install that from the mod manager. Nothing major, but this might be one of those simple things that's easy to overlook.
Had the same issue in other leauges. Feels like it is an ISI issue unless everything is downloaded successfully no component gets installed and in the next attempt it would reload everything. I learned that the hard way and reloaded more than 1 gig of components :(

I have been able to download everycar via get mod expect the Leon
When I cancelled the Get mod function, all the component were in the package folder, but not installed.
I think they are installing AFTER all the thing has been download. so if it failed at the last element, it will not install

When I cancelled the Get mod function, all the component were in the package folder, but not installed.
I think they are installing AFTER all the thing has been download. so if it failed at the last element, it will not install
Yes, best thing is to install the already downloaded components manually, so rF2 doesnt reload anything.

Still no luck downloading the Seat Eurocup from the server, just did it manually. But the Corvette BOP downloaded fine.

Something else that struck me as odd is after I cancelled the download for the Seat, the Corvette wasn't installed. It had only downloaded the RFCMP and left it there, I had to install that from the mod manager. Nothing major, but this might be one of those simple things that's easy to overlook.

Thanks for the information April and Jean-Simon. :thumbsup:

@Stefan Woudenberg reported a similar issue yesterday evening when we were chatting on TS. It's rather peculiar - I'm not certain what's going on. I don't understand why the Seat Leon mod fails to download, but every other component can be successfully acquired via GetMod. I'll have to look into it, and will try my best to diagnose the problem. The reason why all previously downloaded mods are not installed is because it appears as though they are only installed once all of the required resources have downloaded successfully (I'm not sure why ISI made this decision, but that's the way it is unfortunately - as April says, this can be easily overlooked, and can be the cause of some confusion when attempting to install the vmod, as you'd assume that every other downloaded component had already been installed).

Direct download ISI GT is still v0.3
I am joining the server and it is downloading the v0.4 Corvette, which was the only update, so seems to be fine.
Yup, my apologies. The link in the first post still points to v0.3 of the BOP mod because the resource hasn't yet been updated in the Downloads section. So I'll have to wait until the new version of the resource is uploaded before updating the link.

Yup, my apologies. The link in the first post still points to v0.3 of the BOP mod because the resource hasn't yet been updated in the Downloads section. So I'll have to wait until the new version of the resource is uploaded before updating the link.
The resourcw got updated yesterday. It is now 0.33 should have called it 0.4 with two out of three cars being numbered 0.4 :(

Unfortunately for the moment, yes. As Freddy has said, there is an issue where it's not possible to successfully select the 2010 engine upgrade under the tuning menu, thus as a temporary measure the 2009 specification has been removed so that it is possible to drive the 2010 version. Once we've determined the problem and a fix then the 2009 car will once again be available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ok guys, Just for you info

I have been able to succesfully go to the track with the Corvette_BOP 2009 AND 2010 on the server.

Be aware that their is a bug on the build 900+ that when you select a special upgrade package it does NOT show on the monitor... so even when I had the 2009, it still show the 2010 in the monitor.
an easy way to know wich class you have with the corvette is to look at your Max RPM...
2009: 6200
2010 default 6800, max 6900

It should fix this bug in the next build according to this:

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/23278-370Z-classes-problem-b910

ok guys, Just for you info

I have been able to succesfully go to the track with the Corvette_BOP 2009 AND 2010 on the server.

Be aware that their is a bug on the build 900+ that when you select a special upgrade package it does NOT show on the monitor... so even when I had the 2009, it still show the 2010 in the monitor.
an easy way to know wich class you have with the corvette is to look at your Max RPM...
2009: 6200
2010 default 6800, max 6900

It should fix this bug in the next build according to this:

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/23278-370Z-classes-problem-b910
Thanks for the feedback. I tested it as well and works without a problem. I also vetify it via the rev limiter :)

The resourcw got updated yesterday. It is now 0.33 should have called it 0.4 with two out of three cars being numbered 0.4 :(
Ah right, awesome. I'm sorry, I didn't notice that - I was expecting a notification to inform me that the resource had been updated, and also when I looked in the Downloads section your resource didn't appear at the top of the list so I presumed there was no update (an oversight on my part as I didn't look closely enough after a fair few mods were uploaded and updated last night). I shall update the first post now. :thumbsup: ( @Juergen )

The mediafire link was quite slow for me for some reason, so I mirrored the track:
https://mega.co.nz/#!e4ImwT5C!W4Z4qljnMiXRl_rbFztDi_hBvY-okQMfnrBRUEbsn3o

Should be a great event, especially with the 4 pit stops :thumbsup:

Btw: Is the Seat Leon still included? It's listed under cars, but the post also says:
You will have the following cars to choose from:
  • Nissan GTR GT1
  • Chevrolet Corvette GT2
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT3
  • Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
  • BTCC Honda Civic NGTC

(sorry for not being up-to-date on this :D)

The mediafire link was quite slow for me for some reason, so I mirrored the track:
https://mega.co.nz/#!e4ImwT5C!W4Z4qljnMiXRl_rbFztDi_hBvY-okQMfnrBRUEbsn3o

Should be a great event, especially with the 4 pit stops :thumbsup:

Btw: Is the Seat Leon still included? It's listed under cars, but the post also says:

(sorry for not being up-to-date on this :D)
The GT3 BOP cars are fine with 3 stops (4stints each around 30min). The SLS can do 1 Stop and the Honda and Seat maybe 1 or 2 stops. Will be interesting who has to take tires in the GT3 BOP cars, which costs extra time :)
As far as I am aware the Seat stays in. Felt like a good match to the Honda really nice to drive and it has "Launch Control", which works quite nicely.

IN !!!

With: :whistling:
eric-b-rakim-paid-in-full-gold-ropes-chains-mercedes-benz-logo-pendant-piece.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back