rF2 2h WEC @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 31st January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good, I will take a look if I can join !

You should add in the commentary for each car that the Corvette as a smaller fuel tank than the Original ISI !
All cars have a smaller fuel tank. The pitstop part was written for a 1 hour race, so the info is a bit wrong sorry for that. No car will have a disadvantage fuel wise. Only the Mercedes can go a full hour, but it is slower than the ISI GTs.

@Daiman Patel Could you change the pitstop info into two stops per hour?

All cars have a smaller fuel tank. The pitstop part was written for a 1 hour race, so the info is a bit wrong sorry for that. No car will have a disadvantage fuel wise. Only the Mercedes can go a full hour, but it is slower than the ISI GTs.

@Daiman Patel Could you change the pitstop info into two stops per hour?

But what I mean is the fuel tank capacity is not the same than the original ISI

The isi Corvette stock GT2 has a fuel tank capacity of about 24gal (I'm writing from memory)

The corvette GT3 BOP that I tested early on when you release the first version has about 14Gal

I just want the people to be aware of that :)

But what I mean is the fuel tank capacity is not the same than the original ISI

The isi Corvette stock GT2 has a fuel tank capacity of about 24gal (I'm writing from memory)

The corvette GT3 BOP that I tested early on when you release the first version has about 14Gal

I just want the people to be aware of that :)
Yes, that was implied with the one stop in a 1 hour race.
The fuel tank on the 3 cars is setup so they can run 30min and finsh the lap they are on.

Maybe @Daiman Patel can put that at the start of my text, so nobody misses it. It is the same for all three cars, so no worries just be sure to pit on time :)

Hi !
I'm new here at racedepartment !
As I drove some seasons in VLN2005 with RF1, I would like to do the
2h race with an Honda Civic !
The RF2 ISI Civic is close to the RF1 VLN Mod car.
So I'll have a lot of fun with the front wheel driven pocket rocket !

Hi Edgar, welcome to RaceDepartment! The licensing system is now closed, so if you would like to race you must first purchase a Premium membership, and I'll then be able to add you to the sign-up list. As of next month it will be mandatory for all race participants to have Premium membership anyway. You can buy the upgrade from here, or select the Premium tab at the top of the page! :) We look forward to seeing you on track.

Hi Edgar, welcome to RaceDepartment! The licensing system is now closed, so if you would like to race you must first purchase a Premium membership, and I'll then be able to add you to the sign-up list. As of next month it will be mandatory for all race participants to have Premium membership anyway. You can buy the upgrade from here, or select the Premium tab at the top of the page! :) We look forward to seeing you on track.

Premium for competing in here? Don't think thats a good way to go :/ if you look only at this event, so far there would be 4 guys less in...and several more who didn't showed up yet. ^^

At least for Racing Club Events i would not make this mandatory.

Last edited:
Premium membership purchased - for 1 Month only ! :thumbsup:
Because I'm also member of 'virtualracing.org' and don't want to change the community !:whistling:

Premium for competing in here? Don't think thats a good way to go :/ if you look only at this event, so far there would be 4 guys less in...and several more who didn't showed up yet. ^^

At least for Racing Club Events i would not make this mandatory.

Edgar didn't have a license already (and the licensing system has been closed to make way for the new system) so he had to purchase Premium. If you have a license already then it's fine - you're allowed to race. :thumbsup: But this will be the final event before a Premium membership is mandatory in order to race. So not to worry, nobody already on the sign-up list will become ineligible to race. :)

Premium membership purchased - for 1 Month only ! :thumbsup:
Because I'm also member of 'virtualracing.org' and don't want to change the community !:whistling:

That's great to hear Edgar - 1 month only is not a problem (it'll allow you to race here for the next month at least, and make the most of the other benefits that are available as a result of becoming Premium) :D. I have added you to the sign-up list. See you on track.

Edgar didn't have a license already (and the licensing system has been closed to make way for the new system) so he had to purchase Premium. If you have a license already then it's fine - you're allowed to race. :thumbsup: But this will be the final event before a Premium membership is mandatory in order to race. So not to worry, nobody already on the sign-up list will become ineligible to race. :)

Ye i understood that but so it's not the best way for new guys, as he is one, to join here and try to get into it. :/

Ye i understood that but so it's not the best way for new guys, as he is one, to join here and try to get into it. :/
Thats the announcement only saw it a few days ago:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/applications-closed.98837/

I feared that this will come eventually after some topics in the premium area.
I think this forum is the best place to discuss it, but I think the decision is final anyway.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/site-feedback-support.166/

Yup, I know what you mean. Once the system is fully in place new users will have the ability to "try out" before committing, but we aren't currently setup to support this (all of the required organisational work shall be done in the coming weeks to ensure that everything is in place for the new system to work flawlessly - hopefully ;)).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back