2018 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

Lol Alonso comes to Le Mans and the excitement level comes down to an F1-like level. There are still hours to go but except for GTE Am we already know who is going to win each class. I really hope that the #92 Porsche wins in GTE Pro, would be great for both Porsche and Laurens Vanthoor (one of my fav drivers) who hadn't much luck since he's driving for Porsche.

Lol Alonso comes to Le Mans and the excitement level comes down to an F1-like level. There are still hours to go but except for GTE Am we already know who is going to win each class. I really hope that the #92 Porsche wins in GTE Pro, would be great for both Porsche and Laurens Vanthoor (one of my fav drivers) who hadn't much luck since he's driving for Porsche.
Lol, 20 hours into the race and between 2nd and 4th in gte pro place are only seconds

Lol, 20 hours into the race and between 2nd and 4th in gte pro place are only seconds

Did you watch last year? I'm guessing not, given GTE Pro was decided on the last lap. *That* isn't unusual thanks to BoP turning it into a spec race.

LMP1 on the other hand this year is as much a race as pro wrestling is a sport. I don't think I've ever been this disgusted with a Le Mans.

11 lap lead... phatetic, this is not the win what anyone wants I think.

It's nowhere near the worst - I can remember audi winning by 20+ and that's just the ones I can remember. This is so obviously a setup though that I don't think it's going to be the PR they wanted.

If they finish, of course. I'm amused that the TV director has been concentrating on GTE almost the entire time.

Well usually a race is won by the first to cross the line. @Richard Dastardly I did but last year's race didn't have such an either lucky or tension taking safety car period like we saw after 6.5 hours. Of course the same could happen in opposite but otherwise the #92 should clearly win this race.

Hulkenberg's win was much better and valuable than Alonso's will. He had competition, and they didn't make any mistakes not like the #8...

This GTE fight between the Porsche and Ford is simply fantastic, although tbh the Porsche needs to calm it down in the defending I reckon.

Still, 21 1/2 hours gone, and we are still getting wheel to wheel action! Epic

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back