2018 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

This is just terrible... I mean they don't allow for the privateers to do more than a 10 lap stint, and meanwhile Toyota is allowed to do 11 laps?! And they are faster?! What is this? Just hand the trophy to Toyota. So phatetic. I hope they are gonna lose somehow...
That’s the point. Everything boils down to having a Toyota win at the end.. ;)

I will not stop laughing for a whole week if they fail again.

And if Alonso should manage to win his crown, I will still be laughing for some days.
This iteration of LM is just pathetic.

This is just terrible... I mean they don't allow for the privateers to do more than a 10 lap stint, and meanwhile Toyota is allowed to do 11 laps?! And they are faster?! What is this? Just hand the trophy to Toyota. So phatetic. I hope they are gonna lose somehow...

Yes...but King Fernando told us at Spa, that the Privateers are to fast.

And so did Toyota at the Prologue...sooo..the ACO had to step in you know ;)

Yes...but King Fernando told us at Spa, that the Privateers are to fast.

And so did Toyota at the Prologue...sooo..the ACO had to step in you know ;)

So phatetic...
Alonso as well. He can't win in F1, then he switches and goes to a team which doesn't even have any kind of competition... What a sore loser....

Maybe I'm being unfair, but I'd prefer to see any "triple crown" winners as people who win the top class, rather than an LMP2 victory.. doesn't quite feel the same if you call yourself triple crown winner but haven't done it at the top level across all three series..

Saying that, I'm not racing in any of those series, so what do I know?!?! :)

Montoya would have been a real crown bearer. He was in a way less competitive car.
Alonso on the other side....
Even if he wins tomorrow, he will be ridiculed for the rest of his life. And rightfully so!

Okay, prediction time:
LMP 1: Toyota #8 wins overall 'cause Alonso is supposed to win...:devilish:
LMP 2: anyone's guess...fortunately :) but I would pick the #48 IDEC
GTE Pro: Porsche 'cause 70th anniversary so they are supposed to win :devilish:
GTE Am: would love to see the bumblebee porsche but Aston #98 is more likely

And I really hope, I'm wrong on LMP 1 and GTE pro.

Okay, prediction time:
LMP 1: Toyota #8 wins overall 'cause Alonso is supposed to win...:devilish:
LMP 2: anyone's guess...fortunately :) but I would pick the #48 IDEC
GTE Pro: Porsche 'cause 70th anniversary so they are supposed to win :devilish:
GTE Am: would love to see the bumblebee porsche but Aston #98 is more likely

And I really hope, I'm wrong on LMP 1 and GTE pro.
Content. Just not with the GTE PRO. Porsche anniversary hit or miss, this brand ruled for a reason.
;)

Why? You can only beat the competition you are pitched against? Plus to be fair, beating the actual race is usually harder than rival cars!

That might be true, but all the other classes have to beat both, the competition and the race!

In addition to my GTE pro pick: didn't ford win at their 50th anniversary as well?:devilish:
Edit: was 50 years after their 1 2 3 at least mans 1966

Last edited:
Why? You can only beat the competition you are pitched against? Plus to be fair, beating the actual race is usually harder than rival cars!
A race between a proposed winner and a hopeless competitor is no race at all!
Cheering the Wrestler beating up a 2 year old is no good at all.

I am, but not sure for quite how long. just waiting for the nipper to stir for a nappy change / full service. Racing in the dark at those speeds must be quite something.

I am, but not sure for quite how long. just waiting for the nipper to stir for a nappy change / full service. Racing in the dark at those speeds must be quite something.

My young one is still well fired up, he's wide awake and bed time is usually 8pm...!!!!!

I’m heading for the end of stint one. My spiritual buddy will do the night. See you all tomorrow.

Have a good night and see you on the other side !

I'm watching all 24 hours

Top man! Let's keep checking in here to make sure we are both still awake :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.4%