2018 12 Hours of Sebring (Live Stream)

Hoping to get to Silverstone in August for the WEC so I can hear it. :inlove::D They didn't put that exhaust on until Le Mans last year so didn't have it when I was there in April.
Ear splitting loud is how I would describe it. Good, but oh so loud.

BTW ... have modders done any LMP2's for Assetto Corsa? How about the new BMW M8 in GTLM? Interesting cars!

My personal recommendation is the URD mods. A little old now but can be bought for RF2 and Assetto Corsa. They are on the whole well liked (and there are lots of skins for them on here).

There was an Oreca 07 released towards the end of last year but although it looked great I understand the physics were poor, it was also about £12 or something like that.

It could be included with this pack https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-wec-2017-lmp2-mod/ which I see has some DPi's with it as well. There is a Mazda DPi floating around on the internet too.

I suppose you could include the Enduracer mod on RF2 but that's very Marmite. Some people love it and some others hate it, one because of the age of the cars, and two the physics seems to divide people greatly.

Last edited:
My personal recommendation is the URD mods. A little old now but can be bought for RF2 and Assetto Corsa. They are on the whole well liked (and there are lots of skins for them on here).

There was an Oreca 07 released towards the end of last year but although it looked great I understand the physics were poor, it was also about £12 or something like that.

It could be included with this pack https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-wec-2017-lmp2-mod/ which I see has some DPi's with it as well. There is a Mazda DPi floating around on the internet too.
I have that pack from assetto mods. Its ok if you really want some LMP2s like I did, but its not great. The models look ok, but when I was trying to do the United Autosports Alonso/Norris/Hanson Daytona skin on the ligier, it was all over the place (not symetrical with the UV amongst other issues). They drive not too bad in my very limited running, but the audio is terrible - for example they used the Kunos sound for the 919 on the ligier - including the hybrid sounds! Also the included skins are very poor quality for most of them. I also have the URD PX2 which is better, but not up to some of URDs other mods, and they never provided a template for skinning for it.

ouch 600mm!! That must weigh a lot. I switched to a sony mirrorless A6000 last year (previously sony APS-C with 300mm lens) with a 210 and got some pretty good shots.

Haha, Yeah my shoulder still hasn't recovered from last year, lol. Joking aside I have a 70-350mm Nikon lens and on the whole that does a cracking job. Middle of last year I treated myself to a 150-600mm Sigma for an airshow. Incredible lens but not something I would always want to carry with me all day.

I'm hoping to do Spa 24 this year and I think it would certainly come in handy there.

A quick example from IAT, weather was terrible. Rained all day and no light; a real shame. About 500mm. The slight vignette I added in afterwards.

QXnN0of.jpg

That's enough of that, on with the race! :)

I have that pack from assetto mods. Its ok if you really want some LMP2s like I did, but its not great. The models look ok, but when I was trying to do the United Autosports Alonso/Norris/Hanson Daytona skin on the ligier, it was all over the place (not symetrical with the UV amongst other issues). They drive not too bad in my very limited running, but the audio is terrible - for example they used the Kunos sound for the 919 on the ligier - including the hybrid sounds! Also the included skins are very poor quality for most of them. I also have the URD PX2 which is better, but not up to some of URDs other mods, and they never provided a template for skinning for it.

Yeah I think someone said it was useful if maybe you wanted to simulate an IMSA race and you were driving a GT3 car, at least you had the right prototypes alongside you in the race.

Haha, Yeah my shoulder still hasn't recovered from last year, lol. Joking aside I have a 70-350mm Nikon lens and on the whole that does a cracking job. Middle of last year I treated myself to a 150-600mm Sigma for an airshow. Incredible lens but not something I would always want to carry with me all day.

I'm hoping to do Spa 24 this year and I think it would certainly come in handy there.

A quick example from IAT, weather was terrible. Rained all day and no light; a real shame. About 500mm. The slight vignette I added in afterwards.

QXnN0of.jpg

That's enough of that, on with the race! :)
Indeed... last one.. I was in the grandstand on start finish straight for most of the 6hrs so didn't need a huge lens... here's one of the RSR before it sounds as good as it does now ;)
#91 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR 2017 on pit straight by Dave Williams, on Flickr

12:30 and Fox Sports just switched coverage ... and now my local carrier no longer provides the OTHER part of the stupid Fox Sports network. Boy, did THEY just get an earful on the phone.

I can't find streaming anywhere. My race is done. This sucks.

12:30 and Fox Sports just switched coverage ... and now my local carrier no longer provides the OTHER part of the stupid Fox Sports network. Boy, did THEY just get an earful on the phone.

That sucks. Can't believe you Americans get such a raw deal on this when the race and series is based in that country.

If you have FS1 through a cable company you should be able to stream FS2 and FoxGo. I am going through Amazon Fire and xFinity. Good Luck

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%