2018 12 Hours of Sebring (Live Stream)

A bit of a random question but has anyone in the UK (or Europe) tried ordering anything via the shop?

I tried ordering the IMSA tech t-shirt (useful for running and at the gym) but although the system confirmed my order, I was never charged or sent anything. Never heard anything else.

Not sure if we'll ever see Joest Mazda gear but I would like to get something at some point.

If you have FS1 through a cable company you should be able to stream FS2 and FoxGo.

That is exactly what I said to the guy at my local cable provider on the phone, VERY loudly.

It has to do with what the cable providers call "packaging". I USED to get all of it ... I watched the Daytona 24 with no problems other than switching around. Since last month, however, the "provider" changed the way they package things. I'm sure that they must have made an announcement (... well, the guy on the phone said they did), but somehow it got by me. Now I only get one of the three. To get all three ... I'd have to kick up my subscription (and payment) a bit.

Oh well.

Last edited:
what? why should i rout for one of my fav race cars to fail? :O_o:
i said "nice" because it was funny that no one was in garage (at that moment) and wind was threwing things everywhere
Sorry, at the time you posted they showed the in car from the garage and now it is -17 laps down so I thought you were being sarcastic.:confused::redface:

I don't think that #10 Cadillac is going to be around much longer

The race pace of the Mazda's are interesting.

Its running longer on fuel and its lap pace is equal of the Caddy's. I just hope the cars behave this time round. Judging by the steam coming out of one of the Caddy's looks like the issues may be with other cars this tine round.

EDIT: Arse.... Lol

These silly rules with yellow flags and pit stops.
Should have been yellow flag + guy runs out gets umbrella = yellow flag disappears uggghhhh!

Just a little info for those that don't know. I have SlingTV and if you have FS1 or FS2 you can access the FSGO app and watch complete coverage. They have streams of the entire race with in car cameras. If on PC, Chrome works the best. They also have multi-cam views where you can have up to 4 different views of your choice streaming at the same time. For me, this is some of the best coverage I've seen so far. :thumbsup:

That is exactly what I said to the guy at my local cable provider on the phone, VERY loudly.

It has to do with what the cable providers call "packaging". I USED to get all of it ... I watched the Daytona 24 with no problems other than switching around. Since last month, however, the "provider" changed the way they package things. I'm sure that they must have made an announcement (... well, the guy on the phone said they did), but somehow it got by me. Now I only get one of the three. To get all three ... I'd have to kick up my subscription (and payment) a bit.

Oh well.

Cut the cord and stick to live streams online. That way you don't have to subsidize fake news networks, greedy televangelist channels, illegal immigrant channels, sexual deviant channels, and women's channels that exclusively broadcast tv movies about alcoholic husbands who beat their wives.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%