2018 12 Hours of Sebring (Live Stream)

Remember the time when the 12h of Sebring were more than just an American affair? When European teams came to contest to see if their cars would stand the test of time?

I do, sadly, these days Sebring is nothing more than a strictly American affair, and I find that sad for the global sportscar competitive scene. Even Petit Le Mans is a shadow of what it used to be, not more than 10 years ago.

After two and a half days being at the track, it seems like the Corvette's got a raw deal. They just don't sound the same for some reason.

complete(almost) Q results if you are interested :

lmp2:
screen049.jpg

GTLM :
screen047.jpg

GTD :

screen048.jpg

• Deleted member 241736

Quick reminder for us Euros here: when looking at the IMSA.tv time sheets, remember the Yanks are already on summer time, so discount 1 hour from the usual time difference to the East coast :cool:
Euro Time designation would be better. pump up your IMSA stream at 15:40 Germany-time.

The race hasn't got the hype like Bathurst 12h and is far away from that best event IMHO

The race hasn't got the hype like Bathurst 12h and is far away from that best event IMHO
Yeah maybe it will have more hype next year when it's a double event with the WEC at the same track on the same weekend.

This year is the first I've watched any IMSA races, and I did enjoy watching daytona, but I enjoyed Bathurst more for some reason (first time watching that too). They've really got me into GT and endurance racing this year. I did go to WEC Silverstone last year and was mostly following WEC but am loving the other endurance stuff too this year and will be following Blancpain for the first time too (especially with ACC coming)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back