2018 12 Hours of Sebring (Live Stream)

No Alonso in this race right?

not this go around. I think LeMans if not mistaken.
Correct. He is doing the full 2018/2019 'Superseason' with Toyota in the LMP1, which means he will get 2 shots at a Le Mans win and will be at this track in 2019 when WEC has a round here as well at the same time as IMSA.

Whilst we're on Alonso, did anyone else see the funny blog post that John Potter put on the Magnus Racing website about how he was dissapointed that IMSA wouldn't change the calendar as it would co-incide with the birth of his 2nd child... was pretty funny at the time I thought!
http://www.magnusracing.com/home/20...nus-racing-disappointed-in-imsa-decision.html :laugh:

Been on and off with keeping up with events in the race for the past few hours due to having dinner, spending a bit of time with the family lol but back now. I saw the GTLM close battle about 30 mins ago and now glad to see Porsche RSR back in the lead.

Dissapointed the 2 Audis in GTD have had issue and/or penalties

Been on and off with keeping up with events in the race for the past few hours due to having dinner, spending a bit of time with the family lol but back now. I saw the GTLM close battle about 30 mins ago and now glad to see Porsche RSR back in the lead.

Dissapointed the 2 Audis in GTD have had issue and/or penalties

Yeah the racing has been incredible this year. Actually reminds me a little of "old school" endurance racing. It's more than just flat out, it's flat out, being careful, looking after the car, etc. Some DPi's are already showing signs of the strain.

I've got my fingers crossed for a good result for Mazda (podium will do for me) but that last push start at the pitstop has be worried slightly...

Also I am slightly wondering, given the clear pace difference between LMP2 based DPi and the global homoligated LMP2s, why any teams are running the standard LMP2s when they have no chance to win. Perhaps a bit like when WEC/Le Mans had Audi/Peugeot with their Diesel cars and there were several slower P1s e.g. rebellion I guess

Also I am slightly wondering, given the clear pace difference between LMP2 based DPi and the global homoligated LMP2s, why any teams are running the standard LMP2s when they have no chance to win. Perhaps a bit like when WEC/Le Mans had Audi/Peugeot with their Diesel cars and there were several slower P1s e.g. rebellion I guess

Yeah I know, there's a clear lap time difference between the cars, however last year the Rebellion Global P2 cars were leading races so weather IMSA will have to give them a performace break I'm not sure.

Cut the cord and stick to live streams online. That way you don't have to subsidize fake news networks, greedy televangelist channels, illegal immigrant channels, sexual deviant channels, and women's channels that exclusively broadcast tv movies about alcoholic husbands who beat their wives.
Agreed....anybody that's on cable TV, Dish or Dircect TV are getting shafted. What gets me is they charge you for local stations. Something that's free with an HD antenna. They take the free stations and pump it through their systems (with signal loss) and then charge you for it. Then you have to buy their packages with additional channels that you will never watch.
I cut the cord years ago and haven't missed a thing. Everything you want to watch is online if you know how to find it.

Oh yes...best sounding current race car in any category in my opinion :inlove::inlove::inlove:
If you play AC I highly recommend the sound mod that does a great job if you haven't got it already.
Indeed. It reminds me on some old V12 from 60s :)

Like this BRM V12, just that this one is even better (of course, its V12), but even Porsche rocks.

About the AC`s Porsche, I tried 2 mods for it, but none was better than original one (at least not from inside of the cockpit - which I care, not how it sounds from outside).

Not sure I'm going to make it to the end of this race. Eyes getting heavy lol it's 23:45 here pretty sure I can't manage another 3hrs
who-can-do-it-you-can-do-it-meme.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing