2005 Ford Transit

Cars 2005 Ford Transit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Gary, would you mind doing the "tuned" version with the rear spoiler as option in the setup menu? Whenever you plan to update it if ever.
I love that orange color btw
edit:
I think you already did
1b8ca8ce257b5a1cecfcc62286e81460.gif

Last edited:
Hey Gary, would you mind doing the "tuned" version with the rear spoiler as option in the setup menu? Whenever you plan to update it if ever.
I love that orange color btw
Like this?
1b8ca8ce257b5a1cecfcc62286e81460.gif

Yep its coming, just need to find a bit of time to thoroughly test everything. LODs etc are all done, may look into adding working indictors etc for Shaders Patch as requested by a few others.

Could anyone please do me a skin? something like this (don't care much about the green square which is for electric car)
google search UTE uruguay on images for logos

I would really appreciate it. thanks in advance
24582_1.JPG

GAZ_81edce76b9974faf81230e6c5794ac52.jpg

No rush whatsoever, thanks

Last edited:
I guess I am the only one here that doesn't have it in game. Gary asked me to tell him everything I did, and since I don't know barely anything about how computers work, this might be hard.
  1. downloaded mod
  2. moved to "This PC"
  3. moved to local disc
  4. moved to Program Files (x86) (that was the only one Assetto Corsa showed up in btw)
  5. moved to Steam
  6. moved to steamapps
  7. moved to common
  8. moved to assettocorsa
  9. moved to content
  10. moved to cars
I did this with all of my other mods and they worked, however this one doesn't. Please tell me why and/or what I did wrong

I guess I am the only one here that doesn't have it in game. Gary asked me to tell him everything I did, and since I don't know barely anything about how computers work, this might be hard.
  1. downloaded mod
  2. moved to "This PC"
  3. moved to local disc
  4. moved to Program Files (x86) (that was the only one Assetto Corsa showed up in btw)
  5. moved to Steam
  6. moved to steamapps
  7. moved to common
  8. moved to assettocorsa
  9. moved to content
  10. moved to cars
I did this with all of my other mods and they worked, however this one doesn't. Please tell me why and/or what I did wrong
Did you unzip the file first?

Unzip the file, and paste the 'cars' and 'fonts' folder into steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content

1. downloaded mod
  2. moved to "This PC"
  3. moved to local disc
  5. moved to Steam
  6. moved to steamapps
  7. moved to common
  8. moved to assettocorsa
  9. moved to content
  10. moved to cars
Then that review you posted isnt really accurate, would be cool of you to edit it or remove it :)

To be honest, that’s not relevant in any case - you installed it wrong and can’t try the car, so you shouldn’t leave a review in the first place. That’s what this section is for.
I couldn't have installed it wrong, because I did exactly that with all of my other mods and they all worked, this one is just being stubborn.
Also, this section isn't just for reviews, it's for bugs, installation issues, etc.

I couldn't have installed it wrong, because I did exactly that with all of my other mods and they all worked, this one is just being stubborn.
Also, this section isn't just for reviews, it's for bugs, installation issues, etc.
Quite odd that the users making up the other 22,605 downloads haven't had the same issue....

And yes, the review section is only for reviews, just like the support section is only for support. No review should contain anything about installation issues, that is solely for the support section.

Quite odd that the users making up the other 22,605 downloads haven't had the same issue....

And yes, the review section is only for reviews, just like the support section is only for support. No review should contain anything about installation issues, that is solely for the support section.
The sarcasm is unneeded. And, if you haven't noticed, this is the discussion section, NOT the review section. I may be a robot, but I'm not dumb.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.