2005 Ford Transit

Cars 2005 Ford Transit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry if this was mentioned already but is it just me or are the rims missing on the right side at this LOD state?

Attachments

• lodrims.PNG
    lodrims.PNG
    164.9 KB · Views: 245
Ah I see

Well, just done the externals and apart from a dodgy turbo whine I added it sounds great
If you want, I could attempt to do another recording of the exhaust at speed? I could strap the mic to the bumper? I have a pretty good wind muffler I can attach. I doubt I will be able to go very fast before the wind noise kills it, but I could try 1st and 2nd gear and 0 - 20mph?

The thing is, I think the exhaust will sound somewhat different to the real van sound, I think with the engine you can probably get away with it, but a car diesel will sound more subtle. I don't mind trying though.

Last edited:
If you want, I could attempt to do another recording of the exhaust at speed? I could strap the mic to the bumper? I have a pretty good wind muffler I can attach.

Your previous recording is already very good. But if you want to I won't stop you

What I'd like more is a recording from the drivers seat inside the car.

I'm struggling to tweak your current audio to sound as if it was recorded inside the car

Thanks again

Your previous recording is already very good. But if you want to I won't stop you

What I'd like more is a recording from the drivers seat inside the car.

I'm struggling to tweak your current audio to sound as if it was recorded inside the car

Thanks again

The problem is that the sound proofing is so extensive that it sounds pretty quiet in the cabin if im honest. I did a recording a week back from on the dashboard and all you get is lots of bumping from the suspension and associated cabin noise, you can't really hear the engine all that much.

The problem is that the sound proofing is so extensive that it sounds pretty quiet in the cabin if im honest. I did a recording a week back from on the dashboard and all you get is lots of bumping from the suspension and associated cabin noise, you can't really hear the engine all that much.

Ah yes I know what you mean

I'll try tinker some more

Ah yes I know what you mean

I'll try tinker some more
I can have a play around with it tonight maybe in Audacity and Audition, see if there is a magic filter that we can apply? The alternative is to play around with the equilizer settings to probably filter out some of the high end treble.

I can have a play around with it tonight maybe in Audacity and Audition, see if there is a magic filter that we can apply? The alternative is to play around with the equilizer settings to probably filter out some of the high end treble.

Yes I tried the equaliser Maybe I went too heavy with the bass.

Will try tinker some more

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea