2005 Ford Transit

Cars 2005 Ford Transit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a version, while not designed for drifting does a fine job of it. I've been meaning to bugfix the OG transit and release this alongside for like 2 years now, though as always struggled to find the time to do so.

View attachment 382799

That looks like a lot of fun!

I'm guessing engine swap, better suspension, bigger alloys wider tires? And a DPD Express livery?

Maybe a drift version with increased lock and handbrake maybe? *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Hi guys, i have a small problem with this mod:
only when using the bonnet view, a horizontal shadow-area appears some meters in front of the car, it stays there even when rotating the car (so it isnt related to track lighting) and goes from side to side of the screen.

it's a minor issue, but i prefer to drive with bonnet view and it's been an annoyance.

Does anyone know what is causing it and how could i resolve it?
thanks in advance

I actually managed to fix it: changing the bonnet camera height position from the original 1.01 to 1.06 eliminates the slight problem with shadows in front of the car

Hi folks, had a couple of requests to plug these separate events which are both running the Transit at Nords in memory of the late Sabine Schmitz.

On the 1st of April is this event from @Pajugo - details here:

On the 4th of May is this event from @Rene Robertson - this is a charity event raising funds for Cancer Research, for details follow this link:

Thanks

Beggars can't be choosers with regards to SFX; there are almost zero SFX modders out there so to get custom SFX for this at all was already a win. IIRC it was recorded from a Land Rover Defender with the same engine as the transit, so i wouldn't say its nothing like it.

As for rain effects, I can't really help that I created this before such a thing existed. Catering for CSP effects that would come in the future wasn't really something I could anticipate...

If i get time I may update this but one look at my history should deter anyone from counting on it.

Last edited:
'Sounds nothing like constructive criticism, more like troll comments on a top RD mod.'

Purely trying to provide a 5-6 posts - non contributor some guidance when it comes to constructive criticism :D

I'm sorry you seem offended by my lack of contribution to this poxy website that is a nightmare to navigate.
And I'm sorry that you feel that way, as the modder in question is a highly respected one in the community you can surely understand why you got a robust response.
And I'm curious, in what way is RD a nightmare to navigate?

alright this is all good fun and what not but i need to know is there any way to reset the onboard timer and to start it when i want? like is there any way to bind a key for that? i wanna do the sabine lap thingy but i can't start the timer at the bridge

alright this is all good fun and what not but i need to know is there any way to reset the onboard timer and to start it when i want? like is there any way to bind a key for that? i wanna do the sabine lap thingy but i can't start the timer at the bridge
No way to reset the timer manually in AC afaik.

Using the Tourist layout will time you from bridge to gantry though, so you don't need to manually reset the timer.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.