2005 Ford Transit

Cars 2005 Ford Transit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The sarcasm is unneeded. And, if you haven't noticed, this is the discussion section, NOT the review section. I may be a robot, but I'm not dumb.
Quite aware that this is the discussion section, yes. You posted a "review" that should have been here, not in the review section. Via lack of reading comprehension or otherwise, you seem to have missed my point there.

Unneeded, perhaps, unwarranted, no. You're blaming an issue that no one else is having on Gary, whereas the immense likelihood is that it's an issue on your end. Not saying that this is definitively the case, but coming out saying "fix it" (in the wrong section, no less), is not the way to go about things.

I couldn't have installed it wrong, because I did exactly that with all of my other mods and they all worked, this one is just being stubborn.
Also, this section isn't just for reviews, it's for bugs, installation issues, etc.
no sarcasm detected anywhere...yes you did install it wrong, why would it not be there then?
Dont unpack to "assettocorsa\content\cars" (like maybe SOME other mods)
But rather to "assettocorsa\content\"
1573515180769.png

and there ARE two different sections to my eye on top ... for "Reviews" and "Discussion" and two others ... you are new, so why not keep humble?

Finally made a rally skin, which I wanted to do ever since this mod car came out, but never got around to it.
Any chance we might see a high-top version? Or at least a more performance orientated version with bigger rims so I wouldn't have to resort to this? :D

View attachment 334356
Those 'whitewalls' are incredible!
But yeah, i do plan on releasing the engine swapped version, just haven't gotten round to it sadly. No plans for a hightop though.

I have been out of the loop for a while, but was there ever a high powered version released? Or is the one on Google a filthy rip?
No other version has been released yet, so yeah, rips ahoy.
I really really should get around to releasing the silly V8 swap version, its a whole lot of fun. Just never got round to it yet... :giggle:

No other version has been released yet, so yeah, rips ahoy.
I really really should get around to releasing the silly V8 swap version, its a whole lot of fun. Just never got round to it yet... :giggle:

Thank you for letting me know.

I am excited to think the V8 version is something in the off. We had a great time at Goodwood and Goodwood wet last night.

MEF0wYT.jpg

Right there’s every chance I’m missing something but I can’t get the stopwatch to work!
Radio two on the radio but nothing on the stopwatch or the trip computer etc.
any ideas?

Right there’s every chance I’m missing something but I can’t get the stopwatch to work!
Radio two on the radio but nothing on the stopwatch or the trip computer etc.
any ideas?
You need to install the fonts correctly. When you download the transit there should be 2 folders; fonts and cars - put both into the AC content folder.

i do plan on releasing the engine swapped version, just haven't gotten round to it sadly. No plans for a hightop though.

I know this might be asking a lot and I don't know what it takes to make something like this, but this Transit is one of my favourite mod vehicles - this and the Orion drift bus.

I would LOVE to see a drift version of this van. Handbrake that works, greater steering angle, bit more power (doesn't have to be mad, 250-300hp), lockable LSD on the rear.

I love driving this van it is so much fun and I love drifting, help a fellow Transit van driver out here.... :thumbsup:

I know this might be asking a lot and I don't know what it takes to make something like this, but this Transit is one of my favourite mod vehicles - this and the Orion drift bus.

I would LOVE to see a drift version of this van. Handbrake that works, greater steering angle, bit more power (doesn't have to be mad, 250-300hp), lockable LSD on the rear.

I love driving this van it is so much fun and I love drifting, help a fellow Transit van driver out here.... :thumbsup:
these things you might be able to tweak yourself , if you are not touching supension and all that, the things you meantion are quite easy to do ( increase steering rack, add more power,) but of course that being said, I'm not saying that will make it into drift machine

these things you might be able to tweak yourself , if you are not touching supension and all that, the things you meantion are quite easy to do ( increase steering rack, add more power,) but of course that being said, I'm not saying that will make it into drift machine

To be honest I wouldn't even know where to start looking in the files to alter those values.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.