rF2 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - Sun 24 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just a random message to wish everyone a good race, I'm assuming it's not being streamed but if anyone on here is streaming their race let me know and I'll tune in.

I've done a few thousand laps in the Oreaca 07 (Yeah I know I need a life! lol) but bizarrely I've never run laps at Le Mans in the car, so without practice I don't want to risk entering this race. So I'll leave it for the this one.

Hope you all have a good one and be patient on that dreaded lap one! :)

Oh god damn it, I am so sorry :( I didn't notice the early schedule of the race until now :( I was under the impression the race is scheduled as always, just longer. I hate to sign out this late, but I'll have to, I just can't make the race in that case :( Really sorry, I'm an idiot :(

I know it's on short notice but I'll have to give up my spot for today...
No worries mate - thanks for letting me know. :)

Oh god damn it, I am so sorry :( I didn't notice the early schedule of the race until now :( I was under the impression the race is scheduled as always, just longer. I hate to sign out this late, but I'll have to, I just can't make the race in that case :( Really sorry, I'm an idiot :(
No need to apologise @Martin Fiala. Sorry that you won't be able to make it, mate. I hope we'll see you again next time.

I apologise for upsetting Paul Glover, I won't race again sorry. You can delete my account. Thanks for putting up with me whilst it lasted

You don't need to delete your account, need to take more care buddy. Your lap I'm guessing was ruined? Best thing would have been to go to the pits. Sure you can understand that in the heat of the moment I was annoyed as I was about to set my best lap yet.

Didn't mean to upset you and I'm sorry if I did, on the flip side you need to take more care.

that was a nice race today, it was a lot of fun, nice that I was allowed to be there.

What was not so nice was that at the end of the race the server was abandoned by many, although for some the race was still running. This is not particularly fair and it also results in sensitive short still images.

out of fairness towards the other drivers, you can hardly wait for the end of the race.

Thanks to the organizers! everything went perfectly!

Thanks to Daiman and Race Department!

Thank was the longest race I've done on my own, and by far the longest I've driven with the Oculus Rift. I'm usually quite consistent but not today, far too many spins for my liking. I also had an issue as sun was setting, we recently removed some old plastic film from our windows, and it turns out the sun blasts through them now - onto the oculus sensor - which was making my vision jump around like crazy for about 5 minutes!

All in all I'm happy to have taken part.

Thanks to all who raced so fairly and clean, and congrats to the winners.

Well, this was a very fun event! I had a great time during my stint, at the start had a grea battle with Crespi, but after the first round of pitstops i wasn't able to keep up with hm, so i laid a bit further back. Had a hard time when the sun was setting down, it was becoming hard to see the track, but eventually i was ok, ended up my stint right at sunset and delivered the car to Daiman, he did a great stint and we finished P4, it the fel just perfectly calculated, only 1 liter left :laugh:
We also had a 42 seconds extre time on the pits for the driver swap, which was a shame

Also would like to point out the GTE drivers, which were always very cautious with the mirros, it was a very great job by them, always made our work easier :thumbsup:

Thanks Daiman for hosting, thanks guys for the clean and enjoyable racing! Was a great fun! Should be more "Special Event" like this!

I have to mention one "incident"...
Without name/livery/etc...Please never do this (called blocking) while You are fighting for position!
If I remember well...only ONE line changing allowed in a straight! Please remember this!
I hope you recognize yourself.

You don't need to delete your account, need to take more care buddy. Your lap I'm guessing was ruined? Best thing would have been to go to the pits. Sure you can understand that in the heat of the moment I was annoyed as I was about to set my best lap yet.

Didn't mean to upset you and I'm sorry if I did, on the flip side you need to take more care.

I was about to start my lap but I got toe punted from behind, I'm new to it all , I didn't meant to ruin your lap, I completely forgot I was racing with real people. I guess I just panicked and rushed not thinking. Again I'm sorry. I'm just going to race offline as I dont enjoy it online, too much pressure, I just don't enjoy it. Take care

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%