rF2 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - Sun 24 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Roman1987

Premium
I am still on the reserve list so you do not need to hurry with an answer but if I try to join the server I get an error that I shoul try to install the mod manually. Any ideas what has gone wrong here?

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
I am still on the reserve list so you do not need to hurry with an answer but if I try to join the server I get an error that I shoul try to install the mod manually. Any ideas what has gone wrong here?
Sounds like you may be missing one of the required components to install the server package. You can download it from here. If you open the rFactor 2 Launcher, open the 'Content Manager', and locate this package then you can hover over it with your mouse cursor to find out what is missing. (Either that or there has been an update to the required content, which would mean that the server package is out of date and will need to be recreated.)

Roman1987

Premium
Sounds like you may be missing one of the required components to install the server package. You can download it from here. If you open the rFactor 2 Launcher, open the 'Content Manager', and locate this package then you can hover over it with your mouse cursor to find out what is missing. (Either that or there has been an update to the required content, which would mean that the server package is out of date and will need to be recreated.)
Thx Daiman! This time the issue was in front of the screen:) I needed to buy missing content first, now it is working. However without any practice and the new update changing my Controller settings Marko and myself will give up our place on the reserve list. Have a good race everyone!

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
So, like Roy I am a fan of cars that's easy to spot. So, while I won't be doing these events (mainly due to DLC-stuff). I had nothing to do and decided to make some colors if anyone wants.

Classic Mazda Le Mans - Mazda RT24-P - Download Link
ld7VZdC.jpg

Classic Mazda Le Mans Black&White - Mazda RT24-P - Download Link
Ws0ImFG.jpg

If anyone uses them, enjoy! If not, oh well :)

Daiman Patel

Thx Daiman! This time the issue was in front of the screen:) I needed to buy missing content first, now it is working.
Glad to hear that you managed to get it working mate! :thumbsup:

what is the name of the server on RFACTOR 2? thanks :)
The server for this event is called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LE MANS. As @Fucitol has said, start searching for RaceDepartment in the server list and you should see our servers. :geek:

Daiman Patel

Sign me up please, if there is any room left somewhere ^^
I will have to add you to the reserves list for now. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any vacant spots. :thumbsup: Or you could ask to see if any drivers currently on the list are willing to share their seat. :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 133 26.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.0%
  • €3001-5000