rF2 2.4 Hours of Le Mans - Sun 24 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ok. I got some trouble with the latest update. So somebody can take my lmp2 spot.
Hi, unfortunately have to sign out, work comes early tomorrow and after 2h of racing i might have trouble falling asleep :sleep:
Have fun everyone
I'm sorry to hear that the two of you will not be able to join us for this evening's race. I hope we'll see you next time. :)

@Martin Fiala & @Shadylurker, you have both been moved up the list. :thumbsup:

hello
please sign me in for gte
thank you
Unfortunately I will have to add you to the reserves list for the time being. You will be moved up (and notified) if any current participants sign out. I also suggest that you join TeamSpeak before the start of qualifying in case there are any last minute vacancies. :thumbsup: Alternatively you could ask to see if any drivers currently on the list are willing to share their seat. :)

Help Help i'm not on the server. the message "differnt version" appears what do I have to do? thx!!
Your game is currently out of date. There was an update for rFactor 2 - Build 1118 - released a few days ago. To force an update, if Steam hasn't already started the update, verify the integrity of files through the Steam properties menu for the game. Do this while the game is closed, and before attempting to rejoin the server.

This might be an unorthodox question, and I haven’t decided yet, but would there be a possibility to switch classes? (That is from DPI to LMP2)

I nerver gave it much thought but the sounds on the Mazda and Acura are highly inconsistent at top speed, sounds like you are lifting off or hitting a hard head wind because of the engine sounds it is like the engine drops a few rpms and goes back up again in a continous loop. I said I would do some testing, and I did, perhaps not too extensive sadly.

This might be an unorthodox question, and I haven’t decided yet, but would there be a possibility to switch classes? (That is from DPI to LMP2)

I nerver gave it much thought but the sounds on the Mazda and Acura are highly inconsistent at top speed, sounds like you are lifting off or hitting a hard head wind because of the engine sounds it is like the engine drops a few rpms and goes back up again in a continous loop. I said I would do some testing, and I did, perhaps not too extensive sadly.

NVM! I decided to stick with the DPI no matter what! Sorry for being a hassle!:sick:

Yes, of course - that wouldn't be a problem at all, mate! :thumbsup:

HAHAHA! You noticed that, did you!? :laugh: It is rather annoying, but the developer has acknowledged the bug and said that it will be fixed in the next update. I have done a fair amount of testing, in the Acura, and as far as I can see the audio does not actually reflect the behaviour of the car when it sounds live the RPM is dropping - the car still appears to be accelerating as expected. Also, no issues found with lift or fuel consumption. :geek:

However, feel free to switch classes if you wish! :D

Your game is currently out of date. There was an update for rFactor 2 - Build 1118 - released a few days ago. To force an update, if Steam hasn't already started the update, verify the integrity of files through the Steam properties menu for the game. Do this while the game is closed, and before attempting to rejoin the server.
Thanks for your info.
Steam doesn't do the update. I cannot download version 118.
Thanks for a good tip.
Greetings Michele

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back