1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
let's put this in here too

After lots of thoughts, we decided that we are opening up position for additional tester(s) in our team
The idea is not to get early access to our cars
1f642.png
:) it's more about helping us getting these developed faster

We're asking for someone who good understanding of how these cars should be behaving.
you don't have to be physics/setup expert, although it could be advantage

if you're interested, please let us know and we will pick one or two people

sigh :(

don't know what to say, can't believe this is taking so long
but not sure what else we can do

at the moment we have something that works , but I have a feeling that some people in the team thinks it should be more oversteery, harder to drive, while others find it too much already ...

also people are on and off on vacations , so it has halted a bit

but i'm thinking that maybe I will jsut release it and see what happens

that being said, if someone has a very good understanding of how these cars should drive, and can also provide data to support his claims, I would be always opened to get more people to test the cars out

probably the best way to get this sorted is to have more oppinions so that if 4 of 5 say it's fine .. it's fine :)

we need you back Lunae!!!

I think you can boldly send to the server :) The suspension is not measured, the band data are not sharing well. So not everyone will be happy. Who cares about this, the car deserved a good update

I'm a fan of releasing a beta to gather a wider selection of opinions. It's almost impossible to not overlook something during the mod building process.

Also, when half my testers think it's too easy and the rest think it's too hard, that usually signals to me that it's just about right. :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.