1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
some teasers :)

question ?
data.acd - yes ? no? dont' care?

engine_wip.jpg

Packing an acd file is a way of encrypting the data files, although anyone who wants to can open it after 30 seconds on Google finding the tools.

It does ease the process of using the car in multiplayer, though, which probably makes it worth doing.

thanks guys, data will be packed to data.acd

yeah multiplayer was what I had in mind, I suppose it's easier to have 1 file on sever for check, rather then entire data, so yeap

and yeah, it's not really about protecting it, since as you said - lots of people know how to open them anyway

will be very interesting to hear what you guys have to say, so that we can fold some of those thoughts into another update and more importantly into our other BTCC's

thanks again for the support and kind words!

My suggestion: do not build under hood and engine compartment, it's not forza :) cant wait for update,if you need betatester
I submit my candidature.

Patrik Marek updated 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC with a new update entry:

V10 tires, tweaks and improvements overal

View attachment 202708
And here it is, it took way too long and I think it could still take too long , so we have decided to release it instead and see what you guys have to say,

don't consider this final version, I'm anticipating that based on feedback we will try to adjust it some, and also once we have more super tourers ready, they will be sharing certain things such as tires, so it will all have to be re-balanced some

but hopefully this update brings fully functional car to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea