1999 Nissan Primera BTCC

Cars 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dear Sir, first of all I congratulate you for such a mod, I want to say that I have 55 years and I love running, I'm Argentine and every time I have to read'm the translator (not very good), As you will see I am not at all understood everything matters related to the computer and what would be asking, if you do not mind of course, if you could give a step by step explanation to download the new arrangements and who had downloaded and when I was upgraded let me walk, how annoying that I am interested to have from now thanks.

Very Impressive Mod. I read some are not 100% happy with the physics, but I disagree. It feels very refined to me.

I do have a question though: Is this car equipped with a sequential shifter?
I wanted to use my Gated H Shifter but it won't let me. I have both Paddles and a Stick seq. but I'd like to use my gated shifter if I could. Is there a way to do it?

It has a seq shifter.

Assetto corsa got updated to v1.1
it's is very possible that my mod won't work with it, updates will be posted here and eventually folded into new update

It will be quite some time before I get home to do the update, so please stand by

sorry guys for the lack of updates, especially on the interior. But as some of you might know, I'm very busy at the moment working on Porsche 991 GTAmerica race car. So there hasn't been that much progress on the car.

But I still plan to finish it properly, becasue the interior does need way more work to look more like AC standard. It will get there I promise,
Another reason though is , that since there isn't much of a direct competitors to this car, I think it might be better to have few cars out first ( 2-3) and then eventually finishing them up.

I know this might not be everyone's first choice, but for me this is what makes most sense.
But I'm definitely not trying to work on cars and never finish them.

Once the Porsche is out of the way, it should give me much more time to work on this and the BMW that's slowly taking shape as well

working on itnerior updates,
will update once it's all finished and properly textured though, but it's coming !
hang in there!

DB173003D5A65DF03E680973599C98D3318E0848

A09740BEEDA700E2CAFC1338B5C67B330B5E4F5B

Hi, great mod but I can't seem to get any engine sound from the latest update. Have deleted all traces of the old version from the game folder and replaced it with a fresh download of the latest update. I get gear change, braking etc but no actual engine sound (internal or external). Any ideas? Thanks

Hi, great mod but I can't seem to get any engine sound from the latest update. Have deleted all traces of the old version from the game folder and replaced it with a fresh download of the latest update. I get gear change, braking etc but no actual engine sound (internal or external). Any ideas? Thanks

Yes tell Kunos to stop breaking stuff with updates it's getting annoying

the sound problem is quite familiar and I thought so is the way to fix it.
if you are using sounds from Kunos, you can "easily" fix it yourself

I'm planning to post a new update, but I'm waiting for Kunos to release new update, so that I don't have to re-release fix in case it gets broken again

to fix sounds for ALL MODDED cars, using ANY KUNOS car sounds do this

> locate latest GUID.TXT , you should find one somewhere in system/sounds ( sorry, don't have AC here, can't tell you exactly )
> copy GUID.TXT into the car sounds folder and replace the one that's there already
> copy sound.bank file of your chosen car into the modded car and rename the file so that it matches the kn5 file name ( say BMW_E30_M3.bank to NISSAN_PRIMERA_BTCC.bank)
> edit the GUID.TXT file and replace all "source car" with "target car" ( search/replace "BMW_E30_M3" to "NISSAN_PRIMERA_BTCC") ( it will replace also things like _DTM, _GrA but that doesn't matter)
> DONE, lauch game and enjoy

this can fix any car and any sound
if it doesn't work you have done one of the following mistakes
- don't have latest GUID.txt ( or you haven't edited it and/or haven't replaced all entries )
- don't have latest sound.bank file
- your file names don't match your car name

let me know if you can't get it to work

Can this car compete with or at least close to the DTM cars of the Alfa BMW and Mercedes or is it slower/faster? I would love to add more depth to that DTM line up already in the game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back