Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

New mirrors, new rear grille with some details and last but not least.. the start of a massive wing!
__custom_showroom_1588281485.jpg
__custom_showroom_1588281559.jpg

Cool to see remaining placeholder textures like front turning signs and rear lights already sorted too :thumbsup:

Nice to hear you liking it! In fact, these are not even placeholders in some occasions.

Since the 1998 AMTEX/Valvoline and 1999(?) and 2000 NOMAD use a lot of the parts that are also on the Stradale, I'm just slowly working my way through the differences between the versions. Keeping all settings the same, unless it needs changing. I find working in this manner very useful, since it gives you a great image in the showroom and makes it easier for me to spot subtle differences. And after a while I can make a nice GIF of a Stradale turning into a racing version.

Since the 1998 AMTEX/Valvoline and 1999(?) and 2000 NOMAD use a lot of the parts that are also on the Stradale, I'm just slowly working my way through the differences between the versions. Keeping all settings the same, unless it needs changing. I find working in this manner very useful, since it gives you a great image in the showroom and makes it easier for me to spot subtle differences. And after a while I can make a nice GIF of a Stradale turning into a racing version.

It’s worth mentioning also that in this initial release we will have the GT1 and the GT1 Stradale. These will be the cars from 1998/1999/2000. The later more crazy car called the JGT-1 (2001/2002/2003) will be done later on as it is a completely different model exterior and interior and will have to be done from scratch.

It’s worth mentioning also that in this initial release we will have the GT1 and the GT1 Stradale. These will be the cars from 1998/1999/2000. The later more crazy car called the JGT-1 (2001/2002/2003) will be done later on as it is a completely different model exterior and interior and will have to be done from scratch.
Wasn't the 1997 car also the same as the 98/99/2000 cars, i think there's usually a lot of confusion because it's entered as a GTR for that year:
EWDZJjQUEAIKSin.jpg

Wasn't the 1997 car also the same as the 98/99/2000 cars, i think there's usually a lot of confusion because it's entered as a GTR for that year:
EWDZJjQUEAIKSin.jpg

Yes. The documentation and info on this car is a complete clusterf***. However I am working with the guys on documenting them all. 1997 and 1998 car are basically exactly the same. JLOC entered it as a GTR for some reason.

Yes. The documentation and info on this car is a complete clusterf***. However I am working with the guys on documenting them all. 1997 and 1998 car are basically exactly the same. JLOC entered it as a GTR for some reason.

Documentation is all over the place. Literally. 1997 was supposed to be a GTR, 1998 and 1999 a GT1, but it changed liveries a lot somewhere between 1998 and 2000, 2000 being the NOMAD. It's weird, and one big cluster****. I will be making the 1998 AMTEX version (there's some pictures that are consistent of that one) and the 1999(?)/2000 NOMAD. There's NOMADs with different liveries and bodykits, I will be making the one with the "best" documentation. Although the level of documentation on that is still not amazing, which is odd for a car loved by many.

Definitely appreciated the passion and effort to make the wish of many come true, by bringing this LAMBO to life.
For my part I will keep waiting for the craziest racing car called JGT-1 GT500 (2003) / ノ マ ド デ ィ ア ブ ロ JGT-1 JLOC 2003.
79229a_e3ba196683ca489ab1980b00fc27b212~mv2.webp

+Info:
http://supergt.net/archive/classic/supergt.net/jgtc/race/2003/03team/03tm088.htm
https://www.autogarage-nomad.com/blank-2/nomad-gt1
:thumbsup:

Love how that second link is an advert for them to create a replica of the Diablo GT1 by using a Toyota MR2 chassis for around £230,000:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back