Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

• Deleted member 223075

This project is not dead. I have been busy lately and will have more time for modding soon. I don't have an ETA but I expect that the Stradale can be released this year (don't pin me on it). The racing versions will take a bit longer still.

Be careful, only 22 days left before the end :roflmao:

preview.jpg

Visuals are ready, now it's time for the driver animations. I have been struggling to even fit the driver in this cockpit and have not succeeded. The driver will most likely have to be scaled down slightly to make it fit.

If you know anyone that would be able and willing to help out with these animations, please reach out to us.

Regarding the physics; @Giuseppe Abagnale is working hard on it.

Both of these points may mean that we can not release it this year, the sooner we find someone, the sooner we will be able to release the car!

Dude, lets go, those images look sooo awesome!

May I ask you something? What racing versions of the Diablo GT-1 are you planning on making? It raced from 1997 until 2000 as the Diablo GT-1 and then was reworked and updated and dubbed the Diablo JGT-1 from 2001 right up untill midway 2004. So which race years are you also going to include?

What a great looking car, somewhat reminds me of the Isdera Commendatore 112i, especially with these rims. Thanks for putting in so much work and dedication! Keep it up and happy new year!

Last edited:
View attachment 430525

Visuals are ready, now it's time for the driver animations. I have been struggling to even fit the driver in this cockpit and have not succeeded. The driver will most likely have to be scaled down slightly to make it fit.

If you know anyone that would be able and willing to help out with these animations, please reach out to us.

Regarding the physics; @Giuseppe Abagnale is working hard on it.

Both of these points may mean that we can not release it this year, the sooner we find someone, the sooner we will be able to release the car!
Can we see some shots of the cockpit please for all of us VR drivers?

I would love to know how you did the headlights, they look amazing. Would you mind if I saw the PSD files to see how you layered them? From the reflections, I can see the topology is nice and clean. Congrats on bringing this obscure car back to life, excellent work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back