Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

The exterior of these 2 is now ready for mapping, so we can put some nice liveries on it in the future.

__custom_showroom_1589230234.jpg

New rims, needs proper mapping now. Having some issues with that. Anyone with hints on how to change the mapping to make the hightlighted faces properly mapped?

View attachment 369252
View attachment 369253
View attachment 369254

that´s how I did it. just move the inner border little inwards. it´s easier when the faces are not exactly perpendicular to the mapping direction. this way you can just map from one side and select the edges in one view. otherwise it happens that 3dsmax maps from the opposit side. some manual tweaking is needed of course. but for the rims it is not important that the faces are unstrechted. it is just important to see them as huge as possible to get better results for AO-baking

Unbenannt.jpg

that´s how I did it. just move the inner border little inwards. it´s easier when the faces are not exactly perpendicular to the mapping direction. this way you can just map from one side and select the edges in one view. otherwise it happens that 3dsmax maps from the opposit side. some manual tweaking is needed of course. but for the rims it is not important that the faces are unstrechted. it is just important to see them as huge as possible to get better results for AO-baking

View attachment 372439

I know that this is an option, but shouldn't it be possible without altering the mesh of your rims?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%