Cars 1997 Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

I don't understand why it's not released either. We helped with the driver animations and deemed it good enough for release :(
Hey guys,

Something about me rebuilding my PC and having to get everything back up and running again. I have it all up and running since last weekend and I am ready to do a last check if everything is good enough for release. I will discuss it with the rest of the people that helped out and *fingers crossed* something may appear in the downloads section later this week.

Hey guys,

Something about me rebuilding my PC and having to get everything back up and running again. I have it all up and running since last weekend and I am ready to do a last check if everything is good enough for release. I will discuss it with the rest of the people that helped out and *fingers crossed* something may appear in the downloads section later this week.
neuron activation

Something's getting closer to release..

__custom_showroom_1647602748.png

Quick update, unfortunately the file was removed due a mistake with the sound files which was remedied before RD even deleted it.

RD was very quick to remove the file without even contacting the claimant and now will most likely take a while to get the car back up. So we’re just waiting on RD so we can upload the new version, with updated sounds, physics and small bugs fixed.

Last edited:
Quick update, unfortunately the file was removed due a mistake with the sound files which was remedied before RD even deleted it.

RD was very quick to remove the file without even contacting the claimant and now will most likely take a while to get the car back up. So we’re just waiting on RD so we can upload the new version, with updated sounds, physics and small bugs.
welcome to the world of impatient and disrespectful public
it's free, it better be perfect ;)

Yea I was wondering why the car was removed, but when I first drove it I noticed the sounds bear a pretty strong resemblance to a certain RSS car.

So we’re just waiting on RD so we can upload the new version, with updated sounds, physics and small bugs fixed.
A few points which I noticed: Lamborghini is misspelled in the UI, skin.ini has the wrong driver, tires don't wear, collider is a bit off. Also not necessarily a problem but I can't help but notice the extension file is nearly two years old, CSP has been updated quite a bit since then.

On a more positive note, man this is one wild beast of a car :D

Yes, the sounds to a RSS car were accidentally uploaded by mistake. We had planned to use the Kunos’ F1 GTR sounds during the whole development.

We remidied the situation as soon as possible, but RD removed it anyway and are waiting on their response.

We will also be addressing all the issues everyone has brought up with physics and UI. We will get there in end!
I guess the feedback chat related to the deleted upload has been lost forever so probably safer to post it here. It's quite a weird experience in VR due to the tiny driver, who seems to have been shrunk to childlike proportions to fit the seat/pedals/steering wheel. Honestly, it looks daft. I've fitted a different (but full-size) Kunos steer.ksanim in which looks a lot better, but needs the steering wheel shrinking by about 5%.
Seems like this car might need a custom driver posture doing for it? Hopefully the shifting animation could be refined at the same time. Apart from anything else it's Bruce Lee quick.
Hang on a second.... maybe the tiny driver IS Bruce Lee..?

IIRC the speed of the shifting animation is defined by the shift duration set in the drivetrain.ini, it was ok in the test version I had of the car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back