AMS2 1.5 hour race | Historic Multiclass | SPA 1993 | Thursday December 8th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
A word about Discord:
it's a long race and as many of you know, having someone broadcast background noises during a race can be very annoying & distracting. I would advise using Push-to-Talk for mics. You can mute individual players, so pay attention to the discord overlay when in session to identify players with open mics that are broadcasting when they shouldn't be.

Here's a brief overview:
Click on settings and go to Voice & Video. Here you can adjust your volumes and click push to talk.
AV1.png

Also, you can adjust the indiviual levels for all connected users with a right click. It helps if someone is too loud or too quiet.
Discord 2.JPG

Also, in the activity settings (first image, lower table) there is an overlay function that will display all users on the monitor screen. It's helpful to see who is talking.

In Addition I binded a wheel button to discord toggle deafen. So you can easily mute discord completely.
It helps a lot with concentration, even though discord is always fun.

Is the blue flag issue solved for VR drivers? Last time blue flags where not shown if I am not mistaken.
I dont know Eric. As a sollution, you cloud just let everyone pass by :) .
I have a small Vocore LCD screen telling me flag status. Guess thats also not that usefull in VR....

Intterested to know. Since all the cras we are using had H shifters back in the day. Wich purist will actually use the H shifter for the race? I myself will be using seq shifter.

@Guido Trampe
No need for early build/beta branch etc. anymore for this race? I remember you had that when you first posted the thread!
I'll see if I'll be able to join the server tonight to check that everything works. I mean, looking at AMS2 on Steam - considering I've done 3 races at RD in the game, I really ain't that familiar with the game!

1670436126317.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea