AMS2 1.5 hour race | Historic Multiclass | SPA 1993 | Thursday December 8th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I love the Corvette, it's the car for me......yeeehaaaaaaaa!!!!!

PS. Did a 2:38 after 3 laps with it....I feel there is Potential.
I hope everybody in the other car types get used to the early brake points of the Vette!!

Last edited:
Ran a few laps in the RSR on the server earlier then it started bucketing with rain as the server is set to real weather - which reminded me how great this sim can be, especially in VR!

Its not often I race AMS2 and last time was a day-night transition which looked utterly brilliant, I almost crashed while admiring the view. I've yet to race in the rain, but I cant imagine that looking nothing less than brilliant either.

Btw, I'll be on the server later tonight (a couple hours time from now) to test. The amount of variables available here requires testing to sort out.

Last edited:
By my calculations, the Sauber lasts 11 laps (barely) on a full tank with x2 fuel. Thats 5 pitstops required :O_o: long live the fuel burning time that was the 80's and early 90's!

Its not often I race AMS2 and last time was a day-night transition which looked utterly brilliant, I almost crashed while admiring the view. I've yet to race in the rain, but I cant imagine that looking nothing less than brilliant either.

Btw, I'll be on the server later tonight (a couple hours time from now) to test. The amount of variables available here requires testing to sort out.

Just be aware, if it rains, tyre temp is crucial. You can last a little while with dry tyres as long as you have good temp. if the tyres get cold, you are absolutely out of it.

Great event !
I just purchased AMS2 recently, and it would not be serious to enter such event.
I need to practise the game a little.

But i do hope that i could enter à race someday !
Hello Emmanuel. Great that you are being carefull regarding your drivingskills in AMS2. For sure a new SIM requires training and get used to. But experience in endurance in other SIM’s will go a long way (rF2, iRacing ACC).

Looking forward seeing you on track(s). We are organizing events every thuesday and thursday. Tommorow we will be racing the old Spa in a way to fast car for it :). Only for the brave at heart. Join us if you like and get used to the sim.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%