If you have problems, bugs etc. please use big red button called:
<<<< "Feedback & Support thread"
Reviews tab are not for reporting problems due to one reply. Also include your output_log.txt to your post.
Cassette Tapes for your radio!
Warning: mp3s with VBR will fail to play. That's audio library bug not mod.
This mod adds a working cassette tapes. You can put music on them.
How to put music:
- Play, rewind, eject cassettes
- Works with boombox and vehicles (stock radio)
- After eject cassette, music position is saved and will play where you end.
- Multple format support (*.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, *.aiff)
- Just throw cassette into radio and enjoy.
- Go to existing "Radio" folder in MSC
- Inside that folder create new folders (each folder will be a new cassette), name them whatever you want.
- Put some files inside these folders, name doesn't matter
- Run game and you will find cassettes on bookshelf (near tv)
- You can also create file folders.txt in Radio folder and in each line in text file add full path to music folders on your hard drive. Example:Code:D:\Music\Test1 D:\Music\Test2 D:\Music\Test3
- (there is no need to "import radio songs" in menu)
- Mod Loader 0.4 or later
- Some music
Like my work? If you want, you can support my work.
- Custom texture per cassette
- Buy cassettes in Teimo Store
- Cassette storage (to grab more than one cassette)
- And more ideas (give some)