Some people only wanted the fuel information from my other app RacerData http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racerdata.15422/
So this is that. All the same calculations etc.
Very straight forward. Range can be toggled and has the following modes:
Other than time as shown in the image all ranges are reported in laps. There is a background image of a fuel pump that illuminates at low fuel less than 1.5 laps.
- Average so using L/Lap displayed
- Last, assumes all laps will use same amount of fuel as the previous lap
- Optimistic maximum of first two range calculations
- Conservative minimum of first two
- Aggregate, average of first two
- Time range is calculated using the average value, but displayed as time.
The L Add is actually a button, click it to toggle to total fuel required.
The size of the app can be customized by changing the fontsize in the configuration file /apps/python/ACRLfuel/data/appConf.ini the whole app scales in line with the font.
The app does its calculations based on the laps remaining, this is calculated for timed races! It requires you to have set a lap to work.
Fuel Information, taken from RacerData