URD eGT mod

I must publicly thank Alec from URD for some lightning fast customer service. I had to clean install AC today and unthinkingly deleted all my mods, apps etc. in the process. I then realized that I had also deleted the URD download link in my e-mail, so I sent a message via their website contact form and got a reply along with X-mas greetings and a new DL link, literally within minutes.

Thumbs up for the great mod and service.

Sorry for the back to back posts, but I was wondering if there's a comprehensive skin pack available somewhere that would include "similar" replica skins(=cars in the same racing series) for all of the URD EGT cars. Doesn't really matter which series, as long as it's the same one. GT Open, FIA WEC, Nurb 24h etc., anything goes.

I'm trying to get a consistent look for all of these cars, but I can only find a skin here and there, and it's painful because the genius search engine on the site doesn't allow search for e.g. URD EGT, or pretty much any racing term/abbreviation... because they're all too short. lol

Sorry for the back to back posts, but I was wondering if there's a comprehensive skin pack available somewhere that would include "similar" replica skins(=cars in the same racing series) for all of the URD EGT cars. Doesn't really matter which series, as long as it's the same one. GT Open, FIA WEC, Nurb 24h etc., anything goes.

I'm trying to get a consistent look for all of these cars, but I can only find a skin here and there, and it's painful because the genius search engine on the site doesn't allow search for e.g. URD EGT, or pretty much any racing term/abbreviation... because they're all too short. lol
This! I too would really like proper liveries... any series would do, I follow them all, but Tudor is the most appropriate if these are meant to stay GTE cars...

John - there was a mega pack on here, had several skins for each car and corrected all the fake names/manufacturers etc.

Had a search and seems to have been removed. If I come across it elsewhere I'll let you know. Or alternatively I could repackage the files myself when I get home and send them. If I can remember how to do it haha

That's just the UI mod, a good one too.

John - there was a mega pack on here, had several skins for each car and corrected all the fake names/manufacturers etc.

Had a search and seems to have been removed. If I come across it elsewhere I'll let you know. Or alternatively I could repackage the files myself when I get home and send them. If I can remember how to do it haha
That would be great! Not sure why it would be removed unless it was someone else's work... But that someone else should just post it under their name?

Regardless, i think everyone would appriciate access to those skins again.

I thought he was looking for car skins... Maybe this pack used to have some skins but not anymore.

Also there is a tire brand pack but most car skin packs include the tire skins (proper brands on the tires)

Yep, skins. I do have the Real names & brands mod, which is great.

Oh well, I just might have another look at skinning myself. I do have some history as I've spent literally thousands of hours in the X360 Forza Motorsport paint booth, designing and/or replicating liveries and logos from scratch, out of them funny shapes and vectors. Compared to that Photoshop is a breeze, but for some odd reason I have failed to get them skins to show up in the game despite following all the steps in Baileys tutorial at official AC forums. :( Must triple-check what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
Hello!

I too would like real skins for this mod... if anyone comes across 'skin pack' please do point us in the right direction :) Like posted above, doesnt matter what series, as long as its a nice pack so i feel like i'm racing in a real series...

Thank you

Paul

That would be great! Not sure why it would be removed unless it was someone else's work... But that someone else should just post it under their name?
I vaguely remember seeing one that was for the RF2 version of the mod without permission, not sure why the author doesn't want it in AC though.

So I was thinking about getting the URD eGT mod, especially because it is on sale at the moment.
I've heard good things about this mod, but I'd like to know your opinion aswell. How do the cars feel? Are they close to other GTE cars we have ingame? How are the sounds? Is the mod already finished or will there be future updates?

Thanks in advance:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea