URD eGT mod

I wonder how many of those who ask where to get the mod actually go and buy it...
To me there actually worth it, best quality mod cars ive seen, I actually almost like the URD Ferrari more than AC's Ferrari, just beautiful work, great to drive. Only thing is, they only have a hotfix for the sounds using the other AC cars till they FMOD there sounds.

I'm very interesting Ed in this mod. It's the only thread I can find discussing it. But after the first 9 pages of debate I had to skip to the end.

I just want to know when the proper Fmod fixes are updated before I buy.

Do I mind buying? Nah, how else will you get a Porsche? And how else can you get a full class of cars together? And it's the cost of 1 month of iRacing.

Console games always let you download a free car from dlc, and it comes with the other cars so multiplayer parity I'd fine. You just can't drive the other cars without a purchase. Steam workshop might help with this idea but Krunos would need to do some very easy coding, assuming they might have a similare dlc business model.

What AC really needs is more tracks. It's interesting that a group chose tudur series but their isn't a single US based track. I'm licensed to run in the continental tire series and would love it if there were at least a couple of the tracks done really well.

The fmod is not sorted yet. They are using place holders for now. But this us not ideal. I am sure they are working very hard to get this sorted as soon as possible.

The fmod is not sorted yet. They are using place holders for now. But this us not ideal. I am sure they are working very hard to get this sorted as soon as possible.
Did Krunos finally release the instructions for updating mods? Their last update asked mods to update but it wasn't exactly clear...

Did Krunos finally release the instructions for updating mods? Their last update asked mods to update but it wasn't exactly clear...
Yes, Fmod now working great. Our sound guy is on it he has 3 sound files allready done plus Corvette C6R wich will be release today. Damage added to and this things are beeing done for EGT cars to so update will bring more than just sounds.

Have a question about this....

If I buy the mod and download it can I then re-download any time I want with my purchase like Steam etc?
I'm getting close to reformatting or adding an SSD and I also like to re install Windows regularly.

Thanks in advance

yup you can dl it as many times as you like, just keep the email with the dl link and your good to go! I also like a clean pc so am no stranger to a format :)

Cheers Simon. Downloading now!!

galv5Il.gif

Hi. I have a quick question.

I paid for this mod a couple of weeks ago. The link to the download says that you have 5 download attempts if I recal correctly.

If I download after every update and use all my download attempts. Do I then have to pay again for continued updates?

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Hi. I have a quick question.

I paid for this mod a couple of weeks ago. The link to the download says that you have 5 download attempts if I recal correctly.

If I download after every update and use all my download attempts. Do I then have to pay again for continued updates?

Thanks in advance.

Jason
just checked, yup looks like it is limited to 5 dls, however as you get a fresh email everytime there is an update you will get 5 dls of each update!

you will never need to pay again. if by any chance you use up your downloads im sure a quick email to URD will sort it out!

if you happen to format your pc...or buy a new pc...just back up the download...problem solved!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%