URD eGT mod

I tried it with turning off that brake fx setting for the lights patch, seems to not have any effect. Just thought I'd share! :) Really excited for the next update!
VpSVAlW.jpg

Also noticed errors in the log related to aero zones CL and CD all zones and all wings.

I really like the mod, as I do love all GTE's ;)
But can you guys keep up with your Porsche RSR times? In the Ford I am 1-2 seconds slower depending on track. Maybe I'm driving it wrong.

But can you guys keep up with your Porsche RSR times? In the Ford I am 1-2 seconds slower depending on track. Maybe I'm driving it wrong.

I totally agree. My friends and I are trying on a private server a grid of URD's EGTs and Kunos' GT2s (and mods from other groups), just to find some balance. Even with a good setup the Detroit is much slower than the competitors. I feel the Detroit was faster in a previous build, but I cannot be sure.

On some tracks im as fast as the porsche and others i can be a second off. The problem for me is the corvette. I can be a second faster in that in a quarter of the amount of laps compared to the detroit.

URD has a discount at their shop. Bought among others the EGT mod. Not whatsoever readme available and I wonder what difference there is between two Ferraris and Vipers included?

I totally agree. My friends and I are trying on a private server a grid of URD's EGTs and Kunos' GT2s (and mods from other groups), just to find some balance. Even with a good setup the Detroit is much slower than the competitors. I feel the Detroit was faster in a previous build, but I cannot be sure.

Yes it was faster before the update, now its slower. URD have changed the tyres model, and overall feel of the car:/ Too bad, I really liked the car, now not so much because I can't keep up with other GTE cars:/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back