URD eGT mod

I felt like the Aston had the worst brakes when I gave all of them a spin yesterday at Imola...weird, maybe just me. I sill prefer the Porsche but I'm German so.... :rolleyes::p:D
If you mean the worst among the pack then i'd say you're partially right(Partially because it's not alone in having the worst brakes. It shares that spot with corvette)

I didn't make a porsche video because i already did one recently(v0.9)

Now I know there is a DTM skinpack for their T5 mod, adding real skins and logo's etc. A WEC skinpack would be amazing too, afaik there isn't one out there.

Yeah, the T5 skin pack was great but there isnt any for the eGT which is quite a waste. At the same time, it is also hard to find official liveries for the Viper and Aston Martin too.

Yeah, the T5 skin pack was great but there isnt any for the eGT which is quite a waste. At the same time, it is also hard to find official liveries for the Viper and Aston Martin too.

I have created my own WEC and Le Mans packs using the liveries of one of the rFactor2 packs. Unfortunately not being my own creations I can't publish it, but with a little tinkering it's easy to import them to AC (they use the same DDS format).

I have created my own WEC and Le Mans packs using the liveries of one of the rFactor2 packs. Unfortunately not being my own creations I can't publish it, but with a little tinkering it's easy to import them to AC (they use the same DDS format).

Ha, did this with some of the skins out there. I combined them all into a pack but can't distribute due to a few only wanting hosting based hear or certain mirrors (which I totally understand it for revisioning reasons, etc).

Tip: If you do it right (i.e. create car folders and then have associated skins in the folder structure => content>cars>urd_egt_venom2>skins>uscc_srt_viper_gts_r_91), you can easily apply skins after you remove all your URD content in updating.

More saddening is the fact that there are no pickups servers running either of the mods (with good pings for me that is) ^^
On the weekends I tend to run a Temporary Server with URD EGT content with the following:

Audi R8 LMS
Saleen S7R
Viper GTS-R "old '91" from 2000 (Gen-1)
IER's Car Pack: USCC Corvette DP and Oreca FLM09

Makes for a "faux" but fun Tudor-sorta series. Ha ha.

Been fun at the Daytona Road Course conversion, despite the bumps.

Lets just say the "character" of these GT cars comes out and a few of us have had some fun at it over ROAR weekend.

I'll Definitely be running the server over the weekend if you care to download these extras.

Look for the non-passworded "Global Alien" server.

Not hot-linking in fear of the mighty hand of the admins ;) (respect)

Reactions: Si

Wouldn't it be great if you kindly asked for a permission to publish it, naturally with credits towards the original creator? :whistling:

What Kind of cars are these. I would like to know the types of cars they added on this mod before I purchase. If I am. I'm looking for something to make it close to Tudor United Sportscars Champion Ships. So far I got 10 Cars. 4 cars fits into the catagory. Chevy, BMW, Ferrari and Audi. 2 car mods and 2 in game cars by AC.

What Kind of cars are these. I would like to know the types of cars they added on this mod before I purchase. If I am. I'm looking for something to make it close to Tudor United Sportscars Champion Ships. So far I got 10 Cars. 4 cars fits into the catagory. Chevy, BMW, Ferrari and Audi. 2 car mods and 2 in game cars by AC.
The cars in question are replicas of the GTLM class...which is basically a homologated GT2 class car.

If you are looking for IMSA TUSCC cars, check out McLarenF1Papa's project on AC's main forum. He is making a mod of the 2014 TUSCC, and has released several cars already. Search IER modding group.

Ahh ok so those will be
BMW Z4 GT (which we have)
Porsche 911 RSR (Found it from youtube)
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (Even we have C6R)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 (Yup we have that)
Dodge Viper GTS-R (Nope we need that mod)
and
Aston Martin Vantage GTE (Nope we need that mod)

As far as I know I gathered the car information on my list for that kind of race. That would be awesome to race online!!

Ahh ok so those will be
BMW Z4 GT (which we have)
Porsche 911 RSR (Found it from youtube)
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R (Even we have C6R)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 (Yup we have that)
Dodge Viper GTS-R (Nope we need that mod)
and
Aston Martin Vantage GTE (Nope we need that mod)

As far as I know I gathered the car information on my list for that kind of race. That would be awesome to race online!!
I feel bound to add that you should support official mod content, not rips from other games. There are numerous other cars online like the Porsche you mentioned from YT...Between URD and IER modding groups, plenty of cars are and will be available for class and team racing. Ripped cars are impossible to homologate to the BOP rules.

Thanks. I managed to port liveries to AC too.

Last edited:
Just bought the EGT mod on their web-site! couldn't resist.... I have to admit, it seems at least twice better than the original game content!!!!!!!! UnitedRacingDesign, you should be the part of Assetto Corsa dev. team!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

p.s. I was a bit impressed by the idea of buying a mod, but THIS QUALITY DESERVES EVEN MORE!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were to release another 100 cars like that, I would have bought all of them! Sounds are also amazing, but please add some more exhaust popping sounds for the downshifting :)

nice video as an example!

The Aston Martin is FAST too...set a preliminary 1:44:1 at Imola after two laps, and it can go much faster. Glad the speeds are closer to the GTLM cars too...the Kunos GT2s seem to have gotten a little too slow with the new physics updates. URD suspension still feels a little too forgiving over rough curbs, but the physics have definitely improved.

Reactions: Si

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 264 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing