1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

URD eGT mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Si, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Si

Si
    Premium Member

a little taster video for you!

Please do not post a link to the above mod!

Would anybody consider racing these in club races?

• Like Like x 7
  2. And the other thread about URD EGT Mod is deleted? why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Si

Si
    Premium Member

there was a hot link to the mod!

these are NOT allowed. sorry!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why don't link to that mod??

And can you post short onboards of all cars? ;)

5. Seems fine to me.

6. Si

Si
    Premium Member

Yeah I'll do a little video with Onboards later!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Looks good...and they have a Porsche licence among others,thats amaizing on that price.....oh wait.

• Haha Haha x 3
  8. They are really awesome to drive - I guess it,s not surprising URD will do the Corvette C7.R that is officialy released by Kunos

9. Galin Dimov

Galin Dimov
    SimDrive

Simon, it was me who started the other thread...I wasn't aware that this is a problem of any kind tbh...
    So how do you find the mod so far? Is it at a similar stage of development as the C6R?

10. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

Are they using real life brand names such as cough *morche* cough?
    Maybe that's the reason there is no need to create traffic that will pull the wrong people in...
    Edit: Are all cars GT3 class?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  11. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

Ohh man, this mod. I want it :D

12. Si

Si
    Premium Member

@Galin Dimov, I know it was you that started this, don't worry about it! we just don't allow links at RD! I owe you a MASSIVE thank you tho for bringing this to my attention! it is FABULOUS! Yes its at a similar level to the C6R. I am just editing a video for you all with onboards of each car! should be up in about 30 mins!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I wondered why my post was deleted. How can people buy it if there isn't a link? Oh well. It was good in rF2 so why wouldn't it be good in AC? It is. However, without some optimization, You can't run too many cars without the 95% CPU Occupancy warning. I did notice the C6-R URD released wasn't up to par with the others. Maybe the C7 will be when it comes.

14. Galin Dimov

Galin Dimov
    SimDrive

Fantastic, looking forward to the video!

15. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I sent you a link and no I don't think the C6 is as good as the others. The C7 probably will fit better

16. It says 5 cars on the URD website but 2 of em has S1 versions so it,s actually 7 Cars;)

17. Si

Si
    Premium Member

with regards the s1....I cant find any difference from the standard! im sure I will after the many updates to come!

18. Sure and a couple of em use the same sound right now - It,s beta it will evolve!

Still it was only the cost of an cheap dinner , so no dinner tonight!;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  19. Si

Si
    Premium Member

as promised:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thanks Simon, it's a very interesting mod but personally I'll wait the final release of AC before considering to buy it.

• Like Like x 1