URD eGT mod

Feels better now, but still not as good as the RF2 version…but that’ll improve, I guess, since it’s not the final version. Great to see this mod improving!

I wish I haven't bought the mod for rFactor2 and bought it for Assetto Corsa instead. I am not playing that simulator until there is Oculus support and don't feel like buying it again for Assetto Corsa for now.
But the quality is really really good, for those thinking about buying, do it. I may do once we have full menu support in AC for Oculus and can play online.

Other than a few visual bugs here and there the mod is pretty much done imo. The performance between the 6 cars is almost equal. Physics feels great but I've never driven a real race car before so I can't really comment on that.

Bumping this as I've just tried the Corvette Gt2 (free) mod and omfg! why can't all mods be as good as this! This is either on par or better than the stock AC cars. This car has no wtf moments at all, I know exactly what it's going to do before it does it. Truly amazing mod.

Will definitely buy!

Holy cow... So with the URD sale I bought both the EGT and T5... Started playing with the EGT cars and totally engrossed with them... Haven't even tried the T5's yet... But what impressed me the most, and stood out far superior to even AC's stock models are the brakes. They are perfect, just the right amount of presure and hard to lock up (race tires are very hard to lock up even with carbon stoppers) and you can feel the point when your slowing enough that lockup could happen.

I want all the cars in stock AC to have the same break setups as the EGT cars!

Raw mechanical grip seemed a bit high, but this could also be why the breaks work so well.

Anyway, I've messed with a lot of mods and these cars are amazing!!! Cheaper than a pack of smokes!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 30.9%