S14 - General Discussion

I also had to Ctrl alt and end process to kill the game screen

Something with these red line downloads is odd, if we have not custom skins then what's it doing there?

Jim

Yes, too bad for those who organize that event, that league, and want to have fun with us, but don't worry: I've bought rF2 in August 2013 and I'm used to that kind of thing !
That kind of new game is ****: always updated, never finished.
Build after Build, it's the same mess: we have brand new problems, and we don't know what is best than before !

Don't you think that it would be more clear and would cause less unforseen problems, if we could clearly say that the next round is 100% run on a certain build (910 in this case), unless there is a new one in the next couple of days?

not at the moment Dino, we are still unsure if the problem is build or server, gijs has very kindly offered to have a look at our server, if it turns out it is a build problem then we will change build asap, until we find out for deffo theres no point as the same may happen with 910.

I'd say even if it was a new build released and we are less than 2 weeks away from a race, we should wait and let others than the Presto-league be guinea pigs for this build ;)

2 snaps from season14
PrSt-S14.JPG

BorB-S14.JPG

have you a build problem? :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering