S14 - General Discussion

Yup ready as will ever be :thumbsup:

+ James it looks like nobody was the greatest predictor lol I made mine week before, I meant to change after p3 to give best chance would have been some changes lol I had McLaren 9th and 10th still for example, no one in there right mind would have had that :laugh:

1-2 stops is most likely Steeve, I think most will be on a 1 stopper with the odd 2 seeing if they can go some faster stints.

refueling is upto you, we havn't made any specific rules around it, but if you do decide to use refueling then its your decision and you live with the problems it creates if they arise.

Hopefully not, I've had my fingers crossed so much these last few weeks I think I've developed arthritus in them :D

Remember tonight we will have 15mins of practise starts, we will fit in as many as we can in the 15mins with a few of them pitting at the end.

Regards disconnecting and reconnecting during and after qualifying, I think we need to do this in warmup as skipping back will upset the grid and it takes too long to change it all back so I think if anyone disconnects in qualifying then they can come back in for warmup, if they are still struggling then we skip back to warmup 1 more time, this gives 10 minutes for anyone reconnecting, after this then we need to move on for the people who need to do other things and for the broadcasting side, until theres an easy way to change the grid and fast then this will need to be how its done until further notice.

Last edited:
Melbourne not my favourite track and car feels veeery understeery here. struggling to dial in a setup but I'll be on the grid.

Fingers crossed no issues with the build/server tonight.
I'm getting mid corner understeer here Jason. Maybe we can have a battle.

Oh and was there to be a weather report?

Hpefully it wont be typical Melb weather as it changes every 15 mins.

Yup no weather this season, we'll give it time for everyone to get fully used to the game first before implementing weather and by that time hopefully theres some improvements from ISI's side.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 106 13.8%