S14 - General Discussion

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
prestoGP_zps9ukthl8i.jpg

A new era of Presto begin's so we needed a new thread, Discuss anything relating to the new season in here :)

Last edited:
Hey guys. As soon as you move into the rf2 section of the forums you are guaranteed to get quite a lot of signups ;)
I would have something like a priority system for established members of Presto GP or something like that when it comes to signups.
I'll just write that since when the signups open it will be full quite fast and it shoudn't exclude the guys which are racing here right now imo :)

I feel we need a bit of time to get used to RF2 and then perhaps some trial events here with just the core Presto guys (and Dino:)), then have a sign up phase here for Presto members before we move over to the RF2 forum, then we'll know how many places are up for grabs before we put them on sale to the general public:D

Should we also have a vetting process for new members so we don't get any idiots? or is that too much?

Jim

Hence why its a test sign up Jim :)

We will have a good few fun races before the season starts (isnt even a start date yet, alot to organise before)

What everyone at Presto should do if able is start practising Rf2 from now :)

Just out of curiosity would I be classed as a member of the general public? Or would I be able to get a automatic entry? Just wondering. Would be good to be back had a really :poop: year since season 12. Anyways I hope that everyone had a good season 13:thumbsup:

Don't know exactly how it's all going to work yet Richard, Maybe i should've said priority to past and present Presto members, I may send out some pm's to all Presto members who are still active and see what their thought's are about coming back, then for the official sign up thread will add all Presto names first and open the sign ups to the public after, still a good bit of thinking and organising to do first so don't worry, there will be places for all, remember Presto had 3 divisions at one time :)

Ye no rush atm I think after new year we can get everyone together and start to have some fun.

Anyway I'm not playing anymore until I get a god dam engine on my rig !! no fair Vale :(

Hi all, Just wanted to mention I'll be away from tomorrow til the 15th January. I'm definitely in for season 14 and RF2. I'll try and stay up to date on the forums but I'll only be on my phone so my replies might be a little short!

February start would suit me. I'm a bit torn about how long we should spend running practice events and getting everyone up to speed. For me, the best motivation to get things sorted and get up to speed is the date of Race 1. I kind of assume that Season 14 will involve a few hiccups and bumps along the way as we get used to a new platform.

Catch you all in the new year, have a good Christmas.

Tim.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back